IT.COM

Happy to Be Here for Suggesting and Flipping Domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PresenceWebPlus

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone!

Madj from Montreal in Canada. I am excited to be here to share knowledges and also to try flipping some good domains in ENGLISH and in FRENCH.

From time to time, I will list 10 available domains and you'll be free to use them, register them and / or flip them.

Also, I can share certain domaining courses (FREE for my followers). As we grow, we will share some interesting stuff together.

I have many techniques and tools to do domain research and keyword research if you need help.

Again, HAPPY to be here!

You can communicate with me about anything here.

Très Ravi de partager beaucoup de choses intéressantes ici. Communiquez avec moi pour n'importe quel sujet.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello Madj and welcome to NPs!

•••
•••
Bonjour mon ami @PresenceWebPlus
Welcome-to-the-forum-(myway2fortune.info).png

Kinda curious, did you invest in any (dot)quebec domains?

•••
Bonjour mon ami @PresenceWebPlus
Show attachment 57836

Kinda curious, did you invest in any (dot)quebec domains?
-----------------------------
Hi and thanks for welcoming me here!

No, I have no .quebec domain. I'm afraid of how serp it is with this kind of domain. I prefer .com, .co (when just released 2 years ago).

•••
-----------------------------
Hi and thanks for welcoming me here!

No, I have no .quebec domain. I'm afraid of how serp it is with this kind of domain. I prefer .com, .co (when just released 2 years ago).
Yes, I been thinking the only profitable use of that extension is to sell to local business and or tourism (like https://www.ville.sherbrooke.qc.ca)
Anyway, this might be a good thread to check out
https://www.namepros.com/threads/dot-ca-discussion-and-showcase.491396/

Last edited:
•••
•••
Welcome to the jungle. Happy hunting.

•••
•••
•••
Welcome, great to have you on board!

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back