Hand Registration Contest February 2019 DOT COM only

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Want2learn

Top Member
Impact
I have an idea! Who wants to have a contest and see who can make the best hand registration during the month of February? You have to create it during the month of February. As long as it says created 2/2019 it could have been a name born before that died and lost its age. Let me be clear, for my February contest the name has to be a new hand reg.
Any sponsors in the house? @namesilo @Epik.com @toughdomains @NameJetGM @name.com

Here are the rules of this DOT COM HAND REG FEBRUARY 2019 contest:
1. Hand registration during the month of February 2019
2. You may submit up to 3 domain names.
3. Each name must have its OWN reply, so if you want to submit 3 names, submit three replies
4. I am excluding myself from entering the contest since I am the judge!
5. I will narrow down to 3 names, and pick the winner.

What do you win?
Number one, props and clout here at Namepros.
I will personally pay up to $10 to add an extra year on the domain. That means dot com only for this contest.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really cool idea. Let the games begin!

•••
Count me in,

Let the game started

•••
•••
Im excited about the contest! You should take a look at an article I just wrote. First draft though, so let's excuse any grammatical or spelling errors. I hope you all like it!

•••
•••
•••
•••

Do you think a company like @namesilo would consider sponsoring the winner by adding an extra year of renewal for the winning domain? The winner could register their domains at @namesilo pay the 7.99 or 6.99 for the year. I pay 8.99 or whatever to add the second year. And @namesilo could add the third year??
Perhaps @toughdomains would throw in a free tough domain account to house say 1000 names but for free!!

This might have to become a quarterly contest UNLeSS sponsors want to make it monthly!!

•••
I'm just going to take the easy way out and submit mine from February last year :xf.grin:

•••
•••
Do you think a company like @namesilo would consider sponsoring the winner by adding an extra year of renewal for the winning domain? The winner could register their domains at @namesilo pay the 7.99 or 6.99 for the year. I pay 8.99 or whatever to add the second year. And @namesilo could add the third year??
Perhaps @toughdomains would throw in a free tough domain account to house say 1000 names but for free!!

This might have to become a quarterly contest UNLeSS sponsors want to make it monthly!!
I would definitely like that if namesilo or some other registrar would join this!(y)

•••
I'm just going to take the easy way out and submit mine from February last year :xf.grin:
common - you can't hestitate to reg some in february 2019. Drop the one from last year...hehe

•••
Looking forward to some nice names

•••
I'm in.

Perhaps the choice of winner could be made by popular vote of all NP members?

•••
•••
•••
Cool idea. Although community based voting wud be better. Also there needs to be two threads. One for submissions only and one for discussion.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Community based voting wud be better. Also there needs to be two threads. One for submissions only and one for discussion.
Better idea! and count me in. Can't wait for February!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I'll try, what the hell right¿

•••
•••
I'm in. I also think community based voting is better.

•••
Great idea! Namepros staff should hold this type of contests on a regular basis as it adds a bit more interaction and fun!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back