Domain Empire

.tv Guru.tv DROPPING!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Guru.tv is dropping and has been repriced to $3,600! Why is this odd? During my interview with Dr. Hartnett, he mentioned he had an $85,000 offer that he rejected on the name. As of yesterday, the backorder was available and now it has been taken. I did reach out to Dr. Hartnett, but did not hear back. I am hoping he was able to secure the BO.

Crazy times!

A

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

UPDATE: Got feedback from Dr. Hartnett and he did secure the BO.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I dare not imagine how much this gentleman has been losing on his collection.

•••
average name IMHO.... I wouldn't have paid 3.6k for it.

•••
So.... Who is going to try back order at hexonet?

Because you like name?

To sell back Dr H?

Because.... Other reasons...

Not I, but curious

•••
UPDATE: Got feedback from Dr. Hartnett and he did secure the BO.

i had the bo but refunded it a couple days ago when i learned the price. not worth it but chris obviously thinks otherwise.

•••
•••
•••
Hexonet caught it and not Name.com. I emailed Dr. Hartnett and let him know about Hexonet which he knew nothing about and he got the back order there.

So if someone else had placed a back order it was going to auction. That's another premium win for Hexonet and nice to see especially for names where there will be competition like an LL.tv.

•••
... nice ! any link to premium priced name list ?

•••
Hexonet seems to beat Name.com quite often when both places have backorders.

•••
That's another premium win for Hexonet and nice to see especially for names where there will be competition like an LL.tv.

let the games begin! :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back