Greetings to you all; I'm new domain investing and eager to learn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Atwei

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone!

I hope all is well with you all.

You can call me Atwei -- your resident introvert/extrovert, and I've been living in Doha, Qatar for many years.:xf.smile:

Although I've read many articles and watched videos regarding domain flipping, I still find it daunting.:xf.eek: Therefore, I would love to use some of my free time to learn more about it. I find listing on multiple sites simultaneously, verifying ownership and all the other technicalities overwhelming, but I'm sure in time, I'll grasp it all.

Have a super and safe day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Jhm,

Thanks for your welcome. I'm sure you're much more of an expert than me. I am trying to fit learning more and more into each day into my hectic schedule.

I'm a bit confused about simultaneously listing domains in different sites. I need to get on top of it...

From your experience, where would you suggest I sell brandable domains and where would you suggest for keyword domains?

Thanks!
I've done domaining for over a decade now, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a hardcore expert. We all have our faults, even those at the top of their game

Specifically brandable / quirky brands, I'd suggest SquadHelp. They're decent, people have had fair success there. Other places: Typically Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy...

•••
I've done domaining for over a decade now, but I wouldn't necessarily say I'm a hardcore expert. We all have our faults, even those at the top of their game

Specifically brandable / quirky brands, I'd suggest SquadHelp. They're decent, people have had fair success there. Other places: Typically Sedo, DAN, Afternic, GoDaddy...
A decade of knowledge surmounts to much in my opinion, so I'd really appreciate any genuine advice/recommendation from you.

I think I've joined domaining late, so I highly doubt this could be my career. Therefore, I'm grateful that this is something on the side I'm exploring. Nevertheless, like anyone, I'd love to make a profit on my domains.

Thanks again for your response and all the best!

•••
•••
•••
Welcome bro...not been here quite long, buh I’ve learnt a lot...I’m sure you’ll grab the concepts sooner than you think and it all won’t be overwhelming again.

•••
Welcome bro...not been here quite long, buh I’ve learnt a lot...I’m sure you’ll grab the concepts sooner than you think and it all won’t be overwhelming again.
Hi! Thanks for the welcome and encouragement.

It's all still quite overwhelming... I need to put in a bit more effort though. I'm hopeful it'll fall into place somehow.

•••
•••
•••

cartoon-military-general-salute.jpg

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back