NameSilo

negotiable Great GEO Culinary Niche Domain for 70% off Appraisal - CulinaryArtsChicago(.)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All, this is the 3rd installment of a few nice deals I have put together for you as a long time "in-active" member seeking to become active here.

Criteria:

Domain: CulinaryArtsChicago com
Age: Orig 2010 (Drop/Re-regstrd 2013 - understand w/ good domains age is not essential - see Aprsl)
Appraisal: $370
Min. Bid: $100
BIN: $125
Registrar: Godaddy
Bonus? Yes!

This domain is CulinaryArtsChicago com, a recently re-registered domain with a 4+ year history and is a great domain for attracting those seeking to enter the popular culinary/cooking field.

With all of the recent success of the cooking / chef training reality shows on TV, many have been newly attracted to this niche and are seeking to get into this area of employment.

One of the top locations for this is the popular city of Chicago in the U.S. and this domain fits right into that quite nicely.

This domain can be used for several different purposes and with an Awesome CPC of over $26.- has very nice Adsense earning implications. :$:

As a .com this is the top seed TLD for this Keyword and of course would be the most sought after. Estibot values this domain at over three hundred and fifty dollars ($370 to be exact) and it also can be obtained currently on Godaddy as a premium domain for $350 ($349 technically) but for a limited time will be available here for far less because.....

This domain can be acquired here via NamePros for well below 1/3 of it's appraisal

and even includes a nice bonus
as a way for me to establish myself here on this forum as, even though I signed up well over a year ago I have not been active at all and so am now seeking to do so.

The bonus will be a somewhat similar domain (ie in the same general niche/field) and is a great stand-alone domain in it's own right.

The bonus will be the domain cupcakepans org and is a quite nice 2 word keyword with a great EXACT MATCH Local search volume of 1,600 and a fine Adsense earning CPC of about $1.25 makes for a nice search and even earner if seeking the Adsense route. :gn:

The last available of the major TLDs for this nice keyword, this domain has a great appraisal in it's own right and weighs in at a nice conservative $160 all by itself.

Of the other two TLDs, the .net is worth a bit more at $270 and the .com takes the cake (cupcake - pun intended) at a whopping $16K, so you know you're getting a great domain here with built-in value.

And speaking of the .com / .net versions, they both are actually available if you'd like to get one or both, and are available here but be prepared to pay out for them because they're going for $2K and $24,000, respectively (albeit inverted).

But for a limited time, you can pick up the last of the TLDs here and do so for much, much less!

Let me know if you have any questions and hope you can take advantage of this fine offer here on NPs.

Happy New Year 2014
:santa:

Registrar: Godaddy (free push)
Payment: Paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back