Dynadot

negotiable Excellent Mortgage TLD for 70% off Appraisal - .COM $15,000 - BestMortgageLenders org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All, first time listing domains here at NamePros and you get to benefit via a nice deal.

Criteria:

Domain: BestMortgageLenders.org
Age: Orig 2008 (Drop/Re-regstrd 2013 - understand w/ good domains age is not essential - see Aprsl)
Appraisal: $340
Min. Bid: $100
BIN: $120
Registrar: Godaddy
Bonus? Yes!

Here's a domain that was born to make money and make YOU the Landlord :bah: ...while you rent out space on your directory to Mortgage Lenders near and far.

Don't know how to set up & manage a directory? That's ok too, because there are plenty who do and would be more than happy to take this off your hands..... w/ a nice little profit for you upfront.

No need to use for just a directory of course, since any local Mortgage Lender in any location would be more than happy to utilize such a domain in their business for their many lenders/brokers

The last of the Major TLDs for this domain, this recently re-registered .org version has a 6 year history and can be obtained for the minimum in this section of forum. The .com version is currently listed on Goddady Premium for over $15,000 and I currently have this .org listed on Godaddy as well for just over $200 (still a bargain)

Currently I am selling this here on NPs for even less. (Over 1/2 off Already Low Premium listing)

Estibot conservatively puts the .com @ just under $4K and the .org here for sale is Appraised at $340.

For a limited time this .org can be picked up here for less than a third of it's conservatively appraised value. This keyword also has just under 3,000 EXACT MATCH "Local" searches every month AND w/ a whopping $17.35+ CPC...

so Adsense is a good idea to implement with this domain!... :imho:

As a Bonus, I will also be throwing in 40yearmortgagerates (.) org

This domain is an outright great domain on it's own and also has an Estibot Appraisal of $110. Also the .com version is currently listed on Godaddy for $3K

Here you can currently pick up both great domains for even less than the appraisal of just the lowered valued bonus!

Pick these up now and use for yourself, or turn around & sell them on other domain forums (DNF/Flippa come to mind ) for at least double :$: .....

or sell to local businesses for far more! :talk:

P.S.

Then come back here and check out some other threads I'll be starting which include similar value & do it all over again!

:bingo:

Registrar: Godaddy (free push)
Payment: Paypal

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back