Dynadot

domain Got new Inquiry on ā.com ( Nr 23 ) from China ❗️

NameSilo
Watch

how much should i ask for ❓

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Other ( post in thread )

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
This is my 23 Inquiry on ā.com ( xn--yda.com )

Shortest domain domain ever

This Inquiry came from China

So how much should i ask for?

ā is regular latim letter a with Macron

In China they use this in the School Time when they educate the Kids

IMG_5948.PNG
IMG_5949.PNG
IMG_5951.PNG

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Last quoted price $349k. Expensive :)

•••
In China they use this in the School Time when they educate the Kids

Very interesting. May I ask how you know this?

Also, what traffic, if any, does the domain get?

•••
Nice one bud, good luck with the enquiry....Hopefully you manage to conclude a sale and get a killer price.

I think maybe a good idea to take the thread down??

If the potential buyer finds this thread he/she will see that you are uncertain about the price range....and he/she will use that to their advantage when negotiating a price...

•••
•••
Nice one bud, good luck with the enquiry....Hopefully you manage to conclude a sale and get a killer price.

I think maybe a good idea to take the thread down??

If the potential buyer finds this thread he/she will see that you are uncertain about the price range....and he/she will use that to their advantage when negotiating a price...

If someone want this domain than nothing can stop him ❗:xf.wink:

•••
•••
I get inquiries from China all the time, maybe get an offer, then talk about it.

•••
•••
Not comparable.

You're not kidding, lol.

Anyway, the mystery is now solved. This is a Chinese Pinyin character, and is one of the many accented vowels that they use over there.

Unfortunately 'though, the Chinese don't use Pinyin in their domains at all. I know this, as I have the domain ó.com (which incorporates a much more popular Pinyin character than the one mentioned in this post) and I have never received any enquiries from China about the domain in the last 15 years.

So, I am more than a little surprised that the op received even one enquiry, but in any event they won't be willing to pay much for a name like this and I doubt you're even in the early hundreds with this one.

If the character had some significance in another language 'though then it would be a very different matter; ó.com, for example, gets many hits daily and offers to buy from those that speak Spanish and/or Portuguese, where the character is also understood by them.

Good luck 'though!

•••
reg fee

and.....it's not the shortest domain ever

imo.....

•••
Maybe the buyer is here and he will tell you to sell at the price of $1 :xf.grin:
Try asking a lot of money. Why not... it' s a risk but no risk no reward...
good luck

•••
•••
Maybe the buyer is here and he will tell you to sell at the price of $1 :xf.grin:
Try asking a lot of money. Why not... it' s a risk but no risk no reward...
good luck

If this is an Enduser , he know the value
If this is an Investor , i don,t care

Got 23 Inquiries in 1 year

ā.com is special

Used in commercial names such as Powerāde

•••
reg fee

and.....it's not the shortest domain ever

imo.....

1 letter is the shortest like a.com or 1.com

So it is just ā.com - shortest domain ever ( just around 99 possibilities )

•••
You're not kidding, lol.

Anyway, the mystery is now solved. This is a Chinese Pinyin character, and is one of the many accented vowels that they use over there.

Unfortunately 'though, the Chinese don't use Pinyin in their domains at all. I know this, as I have the domain ó.com (which incorporates a much more popular Pinyin character than the one mentioned in this post) and I have never received any enquiries from China about the domain in the last 15 years.

So, I am more than a little surprised that the op received even one enquiry, but in any event they won't be willing to pay much for a name like this and I doubt you're even in the early hundreds with this one.

If the character had some significance in another language 'though then it would be a very different matter; ó.com, for example, gets many hits daily and offers to buy from those that speak Spanish and/or Portuguese, where the character is also understood by them.

Good luck 'though!

bā is eight ( 8 )

Google: Powerāde

In arabic :

allāh ( God )

Good luck with your ó.com as well

23 Inquiries in 12 month

•••
•••
If this is an Enduser , he know the value
If this is an Investor , i don,t care

Got 23 Inquiries in 1 year

ā.com is special

Used in commercial names such as Powerāde
I got 42 inquiries, and 35,000 visitors on 6686881.com in a single year, and I still own it. Chinese traffic. No tangible offer.

Chinese inquiries mean nothing, unless you have a checkout attached to it.

Last edited:
•••
I got 42 inquiries, and 35,000 visitors on 6686881.com in a single year, and I still own it. Chinese traffic. No tangible offer.

Chinese inquiries mean nothing, unless you have a checkout attached to it.

It means nothing❗

•••
It means nothing❗
Agreed, you just deflected your own point

Whatever happend with your big climate domain deal?

I think you jump the gun, get the facts, know what you have, get an offer in place, then have a discussion.

If you had something of ultra rare value to the Chinese, you would have already sold it.

Your kinda just creating your own headlines.

Last edited:
•••

The thanks2trump.com domain too, where he got a "second inquiry" and wanted to know what to sell for...

•••
Agreed, you just deflected your own point

I think you jump the gun, get the facts, know what you have, get an offer in place, then have a discussion.

If you had something of ultra rare value to the Chinese, you would have already sold it.

Your kinda just creating your own headlines.

I do ❗

•••
The thanks2trump.com domain too, where he got a "second inquiry" and wanted to know what to sell for...

Yes ❗

That,s the way

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back