Domain Empire

question Got DRS from nominet for one of my .co.uk Domain/Blog, Help me Get a Good Lawyer.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Siddharth W

Established Member
Impact
Just Got DRS on a .CO.UK, Which I was using it as Money site (Amazon affiliate).

Anyone Got any Good Lawyer Connection? Money isn't a Problem.

Also, Free Feel to share your experience with DRS.

Domain is currently registered with Namecheap.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just Got DRS on a .CO.UK, Which I was using it as Money site (Amazon affiliate).

Anyone Got any Good Lawyer Connection? Money isn't a Problem.

Also, Free Feel to share your experience with DRS.

Domain is currently registered with Namecheap.

Who is the DRS from does the domain have a trademark ?

•••
Who is the DRS from does the domain have a trademark ?
Old Owner/Business. I don't think so they have got trademark, but I was actually using there old content as well as about us page (Good for SEO). Removed all their content for now.

•••
Old Owner/Business. I don't think so they have got trademark, but I was actually using there old content as well as about us page (Good for SEO). Removed all their content for now.

Well if thats the case and they have a screen shot of that they can win this DRS.

•••
Well if thats the case and they have a screen shot of that they can win this DRS.
Thanks for giving me heads up. Since, You mostly deals in UK domains. Do know any Good Lawyer to consult with?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back