Dynadot

information Got a VIP Badge Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
Hey Npers,

Got a VIP badge today. Any new responsibilities? I have just finished my 1 year of domaining.

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas, ABD...lot more...a big list----

My first year of domaining ends with loss. (Due to my improper planning, newbie regs, ccTLD's)

Some sales including RIIPE(BB), RealityProducts, Bullk and some chinese fried chips.

I just wanted to say new members, Please read this forum before buying any domain. It has got plenty of information about domaining.

I hope, i will do well this year.

Thanks to you all.

DNGear

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congratulations on being a VIP.Sales will roll in VIP figures.

•••
•••
Hey, don't call me a Nper, I find that offensive.

Please refer to me as NamePro'er.

This is a safe space and name calling is uncalled for.

Congrats on your new badge.

"OOOOOHH, GOOOOD FOR YOU!" - Christian Bale, actor

•••
•••
Congrats!!!!

I think most likely 90-95% of domainers ended up or end up in loss, especially the new comers recently so don't feel bad. I started almost 8+ years ago and didn't study the industry so I lost tons and tons of money, because I hand registered about 2000+ domains and renewed them for a couple of years thinking they will sell for thousands making me a multi millionaire, LOL. I can't even go into details because it is embarrassing.

With time and experience, lot of reading and research success will come, however I think long gone are the days of making 7 figures a year or more, or being worth 8 figures or 9 figures in Domain Industry. But even now If done properly with lot of research, reading and studying the industry a newbie can still make 5 figures, multiple 5 figures and even 6 figures a year.

But keep in mind there are plenty of opportunities to make 7 figures a year and more in other industries. I am working on a couple of projects and plan to cross that within 12 months, but it took a lot of failures, financial losses to point of negative balance in my bank account, credit cards maxed out, not a dollar to my name, and learning from those big failures to get to this point. The best part is I started my online career in domaining which taught me a lot and lead to me incredible opportunities.

I hope my story gives a BIG HOPE to you and to a lot of new comers. I also hope a lot of our stories of failures help the new comers learn the industry faster and to do it right from the start.

Best of luck for the Next year/s to come with a lot of success, especially financial success within the domaining industry.

•••
People will salute you in the street and offer free beer !!!

•••
Keep Learning.. Keep Earning..
Failures are the stepping stones to success..You will end up in profit soon. Good Luck..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back