IT.COM

information Got a VIP Badge Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
Hey Npers,

Got a VIP badge today. Any new responsibilities? I have just finished my 1 year of domaining.

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas, ABD...lot more...a big list----

My first year of domaining ends with loss. (Due to my improper planning, newbie regs, ccTLD's)

Some sales including RIIPE(BB), RealityProducts, Bullk and some chinese fried chips.

I just wanted to say new members, Please read this forum before buying any domain. It has got plenty of information about domaining.

I hope, i will do well this year.

Thanks to you all.

DNGear

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey Npers,

Got a VIP badge today. Any new responsibilities? I have just finished my 1 year of domaining.

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas...lot more...a big list

My first year of domaining ends with loss. (Due to my improper planning, newbie regs, ccTLD's)

Some sales including RIIPE(BB), RealityProducts, Bullk and some chinese fried chips.

I just wanted to say new members, Please read this forum before buying any domain. It has got plenty of information about domaining.

Thanks to you all.

DNGear
On this occasion, you buy yourself DNGear.VIP domain ;)

•••
Congrats, move on, good luck :$::$::$:

•••
•••
•••
I bought domainer.top.
Very good - on the way to become a top domainer ;) it's a good idea to 'prepare' with domainer.top - that's how this TLD works, the term 'top' at the beginning becomes the 'label' at the end - as TLD.
I own domainportfolio.top and I use it already as forwarding Domain to my whole SEDO listings.

Last edited:
•••
I bought domainer.top.

Expired 2/3 days ago.
I wanted buy it, but then I choosen other :)
Great choice, good domain, good luck! ;)

•••
Congrats @DNGear -- best of luck in year 2

I had to look up NP's info on VIP status:
All the benefits of an Established Member, Plus:
  • Access to our exclusive Business Class area.
  • Marketplace (3 active listings) +
  • Appraisals (2 active requests)
  • Signature (2 lines; 3 links; 155 characters)
  • Custom user title
  • Special badge
Automatically granted to community leaders once all of these qualifications are met:
  • 750+ Posts
  • 350+ Likes/Thanks
  • 365+ Days of Membership
  • Note: VIP membership cannot be purchased but may be awarded to prominent members.
Source

•••
Congrats mate!

And yeah we need to tread carefully..am learning from my mistakes too.. :)

I have Miles to go before I sleep..
Miles to go before I sleep ....

Regards,
sAm

•••
Congrats @DNGear!

Its a learning process. Hopefully next year is profitable for you.

Good Luck!

•••
Congratulations DN!
Good luck!

•••
Thank you sir. As I just registered on this site today. I hope it turns out well for me. I very lucky to have found this post today.

Regards.

•••
Very good - on the way to become a top domainer ;) it's a good idea to 'prepare' with domainer.top - that's how this TLD works, the term 'top' at the beginning becomes the 'label' at the end - as TLD.
I own domainportfolio.top and I use it already as forwarding Domain to my whole SEDO listings.

You do always manage to promote your names, regardless of topic, haha ;)

•••
•••
You do always manage to promote your names, regardless of topic, haha ;)
At least it was not off topic according to @DNGear 's post - it was just an answer to his own 'promotion' of his domain ;)

And, as a 'Business Account Member' it's natural that it is allways in my mind to do something for my business while I am online here - but I think I am not the only one who is so smart.

It's always 'recommended', to connect 'our free given information' with our own business in some way - that makes sense and I am sure everybody understand that.

Last edited:
•••
•••
At least it was not off topic according to @DNGear 's post - it was just an answer to his own 'promotion' of his domain ;)

And, as a 'Business Account Member' it's natural that it is allways in my mind to do something for my business while I am online here - but I think I am not the only one who is so smart.

It's always 'recommended', to connect 'our free given information' with our own business in some way - that makes sense and I am sure everybody understand that.

I wasn't that serious. We all promote our names in different ways.

•••
Congrats completing a full year as a domainer.
Keep going and good luck in your second year hoping it will be profitable.

•••
Congrats. I've recently started domaining...made some profits and made losses. By helping each other out on here, I'm sure we'll all make it a profitable year for all of us. Good luck!

•••
Congratulations DNGear - Being a member since 2007, I am still to reach such great heights. I'm not waiting any longer and will reg namepros.vip and sell it on here in exchange for a badge!

•••
Hey Npers,

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas...lot more...a big list

Thanks to you all.

DNGear

“By seeking and blundering we learn.” - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

congratulations !
Dont forget to tell us about your successful sales in the coming years .

•••
Congrats! Now that you have that badge, your importance is of such height that we can't afford to lose you :)

•••
I am so happy for you and at same time pray to get there someday. Congrats.

•••
Hey Npers,

Thanks to you all.

DNGear

Congrata Dngear :)

No responsibilities are: Not to loss many again. And Good luck...hey wjy my name is not there ?:p

•••
•••
Hey Npers,

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas, ABD...lot more...a big list----

Thanks to you all.

DNGear
Congrats My friend..
Best of luck for upcoming years...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back