IT.COM

information Got a VIP Badge Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DNGear

Swetha.xyzTop Member
Impact
Hey Npers,

Got a VIP badge today. Any new responsibilities? I have just finished my 1 year of domaining.

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas, ABD...lot more...a big list----

My first year of domaining ends with loss. (Due to my improper planning, newbie regs, ccTLD's)

Some sales including RIIPE(BB), RealityProducts, Bullk and some chinese fried chips.

I just wanted to say new members, Please read this forum before buying any domain. It has got plenty of information about domaining.

I hope, i will do well this year.

Thanks to you all.

DNGear

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We learn and live. Experience is our best teacher.

Best Of Luck For Future.

•••
Congrats Swetha :) Best wishes for the second year.

My first year of domaining ends with loss. (Due to my improper planning, newbie regs, ccTLD's)

Hope It will be a successful year to compensate your loss.

•••

Thank you again for being this opened, this will help thousands and perhaps millions. Again, thank you.

•••
•••
Hey Npers,

Got a VIP badge today. Any new responsibilities?

Thanks to you all.

swetha

It's your turn for the drinks and cakes :D Congrats

•••
cool

but don't go out giving speeding tickets to people with it ;)

its not that kind of badge

jk

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats! Just continue to contribute in a positive way so we can help our fellow brothers and sisters if need be.

•••
Hey Npers,

Got a VIP badge today. Any new responsibilities? I have just finished my 1 year of domaining.

Well, i learned a lot from NP. Have to learn more.I got some good friends...Eric, HookBox, MichaelKrell, Nameclerk, Robozy, Andrew rice, Doron, GBS, Vicho, Kerala, Ritesh, Phantas...lot more...a big list

Some sales including RIIPE(BB), RealityProducts, Bullk and some chinese fried chips.

I just wanted to say new members, Please read this forum before buying any domain. It has got plenty of information about domaining.

I hope, i will do well this year.

Thanks to you all.

swetha
Kudos to you :)

•••
Congrats @DNGear, on your new badge!

P.s. (side bar..whatever)..My V.I.P. badge is ultra, uber rare cause is it given once every 8.56 years, long story short (need to know basis) my V.I.P. is a acronym for
Very Immature Poster ...lol

•••
•••
•••
•••
That badge was from me. I have two so I thought I would give it to a nice fellow member here.

Please ask either Michelle or David Walker if you have questions.

Enjoy it.
John

•••
•••
•••
NP would hire a plane for the party :)

•••
heads up

if you didn't sell the domains with a loss
the loss is only in the books

•••
Congrats Swetha.....Wish you turn things around the next year.

BDW what DNGear is going to be about??

•••
Its some kind of my own domain marketplace. Yet to implement.

•••
•••
Congrats on your first year. Best wishes to you on a profitable 2016!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back