IT.COM

Google Valued at 71 Billion $$!

Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you are reading that incorrectly. Google is just under 71 Billion. Disney is at 56.24 Billion and GM is at 18.43 Billion. Close, but not quite. One more day like today and you will be right.

Google does have a bigger market cap than Yahoo and Amazon combined, by quite a bit.

•••
•••
lol, hmmmmm i wonder if they'll ever sell :D

•••
That's great! But is it just another bubble waiting to burst?

•••
Good If i was the owner of google
will not sell it on any reason

•••
yea i dont think anyone in the right mind would sell

•••
urbanhostonline said:
That's great! But is it just another bubble waiting to burst?

Exactly..it's a balloon waiting to burst...if I owned Google I would just sell it and start another company.

•••
what do you guys mean by "ballon waiting to burst"?

•••
As in google has become too big for it's own good, just like a balloon, it can only grow so big before it bursts :)

•••
oooo ok, i get it, yea if i were the owner i'd sell :D he probally never needs to work again in his life anyways...neither do his kids or grand kids lol

•••
•••
This is a ridulous valuation anyway. It will need about 130 years before they actually made that money and that without taking consideration any kind of inflation that might very well be ridiculous.

Search Engine Marketing may be very big, but competition is hard and will be hardest as time come by..

There's no way it's worth that much at that point. If they didnt loose ground in 15 years, then we'll talk about that kind of numbers.

Big money to be made by shorting google stock if you want my opinion.

•••
they just made more money cos I just made an adwords campaign

•••
I can't seem to understand how a company that only sells items that are worth over $20,000 a pop can be beat by an online search engine company but I guess internet is becoming really big.

•••
Google makes Bigger return Than GM per Dollar spent
No warranty Returns
No Big Budget Advertising Expenses
No Expensive Design Studios
Very little Expenses but Immense Income Stream
(Sounds like Microsoft )
Almost the perfect Business model
:lol:

•••
Do we need another Microsoft? NO!!!

•••
One microsoft is bad enough!

•••
yes is true that microsoft is an ugly giant , and we don't need another one(Google) but is also true that they played a big role in development of internet..
just my opinion :bingo:

•••
That would be interesting to see google sell the domain name, but keep all the infrastructure and hardware and just build another company, but I guess the only company that could buy it would be Microsoft. Or maybe IBM!? :)

•••
Their stock is a big round bubble, waiting to burst. Mark my words.

•••
I'm actually a support of Google. I think they are going to keep growing forever. They have such good ideas and make so much money. Their even building their own list of sites everyday. I don't think they'll ever become another Microsoft just because the company is pretty much run by their customers unlike Microsoft where you pretty much have to buy Windows.

•••
they do have the perfect bussiness model... perfectly formed to the new economy idea. services not products.

•••
google has a sense of humour, such as gmail on easter, and hackers google, microsoft are misurable, except i cant complain, i got a free webcam for testing msn messenger lol

i think google is a great company :)

•••
Redneck said:
lol, hmmmmm i wonder if they'll ever sell :D
Probobly when they turn 80 :p Or they'll had it over to their kids.. :D Google Jr. :laugh:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back