IT.COM

advice Google Plus Is an Example of Why Domains are Critical to Business

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I see so many businesses still just using FB pages exclusively. With the drip drip of scandals and policy changes, it is a scary thing. Feel free to use the following article to educate potential buyers if they are big social media page users for their business.

Here is an excerpt:

Google Plus is a social network the launched in 2011. It was the third attempt by Google to enter the social media landscape, after Google Wave and Google Buzz failed.

It is the latest casualty of many social media networks that have failed or are still online but exist in anonymity, such as MySpace.

At one time MySpace was bigger than Facebook and a fierce competitor.

Read the entire article here: Google Plus Is an Example of Why Domains are Critical to Business

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes and a lot of celebrities need to realize that, I remember I one time told a semi famous model I know to get their domain name and they were like, "Why I have my Tumblr?"

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back