IT.COM

Google paying less!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
Google suddenly went from paying 30-50 cents per webmaster related click, to less than 5!! Is anybody else experiencing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My ads has dropped from 1 dollar plus to only 30cents...

•••
$0.30 from Google is high for me LOL. Never mind, I've switched over to Chitika - pays 1.5x to 10x better (see sig). ;)

•••
Google does seem to be paying less for the same ads being served. It could mean that less advertisers are using Google publisher content when signing up for Adwords (Thanks, fraud.), or it could just be that the rush to Yahoo has taken some $ to greener pastures (All US publishers in YPN, < Fraud).
-Allan

•••
Personally, I think it's mostly because of Google's contextual ad-serving system. For companies like Chitika where you can specify you keywords and have a fixed 60% payout, the earnings are more predictable.

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Google does seem to be paying less for the same ads being served. It could mean that less advertisers are using Google publisher content when signing up for Adwords (Thanks, fraud.), or it could just be that the rush to Yahoo has taken some $ to greener pastures (All US publishers in YPN, < Fraud).
-Allan

There’s some solid evidence that google has started “smart-pricing” MFA (made for adsense) sites not by banning but rather by lowering the payouts to these perceived MFA sites.

•••
im just starting doing Google AdSense. And want to ask you guys, is it worth of it all?
or there is another way with adsense. like another search site?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back