Dynadot

Google paying less!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Zeeble

New.Net Destroyer....Established Member
Impact
Google suddenly went from paying 30-50 cents per webmaster related click, to less than 5!! Is anybody else experiencing this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im getting clicks that are pretty worthless having on mine latlety. The amount of clicks ive had and the amount ive made is poor.

•••
Colin Behr said:
Google suddenly went from paying 30-50 cents per webmaster related click, to less than 5!! Is anybody else experiencing this?

You have to also remember that AdSense is basicly an quction based advertizing system, and the amount for clicks always changes. Could simply mean that not a lot of people are bidding on those keywords at the present time.

•••
Brian said:
You have to also remember that AdSense is basicly an quction based advertizing system, and the amount for clicks always changes. Could simply mean that not a lot of people are bidding on those keywords at the present time.

That is of course true, but you normally see a downwards trend. However, I would say that a 1000% drop is much more than that, it is a sign of Google becoming stingy, they are saving up for something BIG.

•••
Adsense is getting bad i'm giving visitors away all the time, a few cents ain't nothing :-/

•••
photoshopfreak said:
Adsense is getting bad i'm giving visitors away all the time, a few cents ain't nothing :-/

Agreed. Ive just had another poor day.

•••
Ive worked it out. I have experienced a 700% drop in Adsense income! This is shocking, the same ads as before. I wish I could use Yahoo!.

-RJ-, could you comment on Yahoo?

•••
My adsense income has dropped CONSIDERABLY I'd say at least 75% drop in the recent past and before that everything was stale.

Worst yet I am finding that they have dropped minimum click payment from $.03 to $.01 and as an advertiser too the new minimum bid system clearly is'nt working well.

•••
Darkfire001 said:
My adsense income has dropped CONSIDERABLY I'd say at least 75% drop in the recent past and before that everything was stale.

Worst yet I am finding that they have dropped minimum click payment from $.03 to $.01 and as an advertiser too the new minimum bid system clearly is'nt working well.

Same for me. But it perked up a bit yesterday.

Having click at a 0.01 rate is a joke and hardly worth losing a visitor over.

•••
My income has get up, i don't know hwy but has get up!

•••
I have both adsense and yahoo. Your not the only person looking at a dramatic cliff dive in adsense revenue, meanwhile yahoo continues to be strong. Could it be that more companies have decided to use yahoo? The one thing I dont like about yahoo though is that the reporting is very slow.

•••
My revenue with AdSense, is the same, or a little bit above the normal. But granted my Normal is VERY low hehe

•••
My ratio is very poor 15:1 .

For 15 clicks i get around 1 credit or 5 maximum and they pay as low as .01 to .03 per click :(

Last edited:
•••
My wallpaper site keeps displaying the same ad because I think there are limited advertisers, hence visitors will only click once at most.

Yesterday, 15 clicks gave me $0.53. That's an average of $0.035 per click!

•••
Sorry Guys But iam Averaging still 0.26$/Click and i think this is gud.
This is Acquired by adwords Highly paid kewords list
Want a copy of 49.50$ worth list?
Iam Selling it for 9$ only.
Paypal only--->PM Me

•••
Thats why I switched to Bidvertiser. You can manually approve advertisers and set a minimum bid level. My adsense levels dropped from like 0.65 to 0.05.

•••
i think were experiencing a drop because all of the major advertisers on google, have moved it YPN now and were left with google and whats left of those advertisers, so the bids for keywords are lower

•••
Might be getting to the point that it pays not to develope a site. :hehe:

•••
commes said:
i think were experiencing a drop because all of the major advertisers on google, have moved it YPN now and were left with google and whats left of those advertisers, so the bids for keywords are lower

I seriously doubt that. Adsense is still far superior to the Yahoo Publisher Network.

•••
I've only been using adsense for 2 months, but my avg. click rate is above 50 cents.

•••
My PPC rate just took another dive...

On an unrelated note, does anyone know the contact number for Google adsense? There was a thread about, but I can't find it.

•••
mabe they realized that they were the only company paying big :)

•••
Look's like the situation has worsened - today I got a $0.01 click :alien:

•••
My average click from Google Adsense is around $1-2, now it is only at 5-8 cents a click. :(

•••
Damn, that just sucks. I wanted to switch over to my yahoo ads, but when I sort through the categories, there is no section for games. Kind of pointless having games if they aren't related to the content.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back