IT.COM

Google loses dispute over the domain name oogle.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Cool, and quite right too.

It's just a shame Google isn't in a financial position to just buy the domain ;)

•••
It's not the end of the story.
A lawsuit is likely I guess.

•••
•••
•••
Cool, and quite right too.

It's just a shame Google isn't in a financial position to just buy the domain ;)

:bingo:

lol.. judging by the amount of money they've spent on legals they probably could of purchased the name 100X fold!

:laugh:

•••
:bingo:

lol.. judging by the amount of money they've spent on legals they probably could of purchased the name 100X fold!

:laugh:

Exactly... Reminds me of another boneheaded corporation by the name of Nissan who did the same thing. Sue & Spend, Sue & Spend, then end up spending nearly 100 times what you could of bought it for if you didn't sue at all.

•••
I agree ... they should have paid for it and saved themselves a good few bob and lots of time and hassle!

•••
They won the domain Coogle.com though. That is one bad Google typo. you gotta have really fat fingers to type in c instead of g.

•••
It's same case that one Microsoft faced. He sue also a Canadian boy Mike Row for the domain mikerowsoft.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back