IT.COM

ĞOOGLE.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What about ğoogle.com :tri:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
feels, smells like google.
9.2 Unless you have agreed otherwise in writing with Google, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of Google’s trade names, trade marks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS?hl=en

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trademark_infringement
Trademark infringement is a violation of the exclusive rights attaching to a trademark without the authorization of the trademark owner or any licensees (provided that such authorization was within the scope of the license). Infringement may occur when one party, the "infringer", uses a trademark which is identical or confusingly similar to a trademark owned by another party, in relation to products or services which are identical or similar to the products or services which the registration covers. An owner of a trademark may commence legal proceedings against a party which infringes its registration.
better drop it while you can request a grace period refund

•••
gooğle
ğooğle

are taken and on use with parking..

Last edited:
•••
Galatasaray said:
gooğle
ğooğle

Other people are doing multi-million dollar drug deals as we speak. It doesn't mean that it's allowed for you to do it, just because they are doing it.

•••
Unless you have the finances and resources to go to court against Google I would probably not try and make any profit on the domain in any way or use the domain in any way that would allow for any search type of activity. That would include parking the domain for revenue.
I wonder if you could add adsense to the domain lol.
Best advise is to let the domain name expire.

•••
Galatasaray said:
gooğle
ğooğle

Just because people do silly things doesn't mean that you should.
That domain has TM issues and does not make sense. Value = $0 and below...

•••
i think GALATASARAY.com is available whoppiee i get to snag it.
nope, it's not available

Last edited:
•••
•••
yanni said:
Try ğalatasaray.

I'm just curious to know what does it mean?

a name? or a place? or something else?

•••
Galatasaray is a Turkish soccer team afaik. Very good, too.

The "ğalatasaray" bit was made tongue-in-cheek.

Last edited:
•••
•••
jacksonm said:
Other people are doing multi-million dollar drug deals as we speak. It doesn't mean that it's allowed for you to do it, just because they are doing it.

Unfortunantly not. Live free or die... I might as well be dead. Whatever happened to the idea of doing whatever you want so long as you are not infringing on others rights. Sad. But yes if you can do it, go for it. Achieve your dreams. Ok sorry sidetracked conversation. I personally would do it and wait for them to prove their claim in court. Innocent till proven guilty.

•••
mike123106 said:
I personally would do it and wait for them to prove their claim in court. Innocent till proven guilty.

A collective attitude like that by "domainers" that is what fuels proposals like the snowe bill and the new class-action lawsuit against parking companies and google. Keep on blowing their fire, they appreciate it.

•••
Crap name, TM issues, $0. Get a refund if possible.

•••
I think it is a great name and you should offer it directly to Google so that may make their mark in the idn world with this gem- would you like me to mention it to them for you?

It would be my pleasure.

mike123106 said:
I personally would do it and wait for them to prove their claim in court. Innocent till proven guilty.

We need more people like you in the business, keeps it honest and above reproach. :cy:

Last edited:
•••
Why would you register this? :sick:

•••
Every day is born another genius with a dream (and a credit card, it seems).

•••
@jacksonm

It's not a dream like yours. I wanna know the visitors of this domain with parking.
$5,99 is nothing for this. But,
You're very interesting on this topic, what about it? I can sell it to you? :D

•••
Galatasaray said:
I wanna know the visitors of this domain with parking.

What you really mean is that you want to catch the Turkish typos for GOOGLE.COM

Come on man, just say it.

•••
Yes man. It's more good than crap arabic language..

•••
Galatasaray said:
Yes man. It's more good than crap arabic language..

Exactly. No one buy any Arabic domains... they just full out suck. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM... PLEASE.

Hell... might as well stay away from Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, French, Italian, Swedish, German, and all the other languages. Once again: Please!.

•••
Fka200 said:
Exactly. No one buy any Arabic domains... they just full out suck. KEEP AWAY FROM THEM... PLEASE.

LOL Sammy! Most of these guys think the only utility of idns is to enable creation of TM typos. I really don't think you need to worry about competition from them.

•••
Hey men.. No dispute please.. It's only xn--oogle-j1a.. :D
My first and maybe last IDN domain.. It's 100000000 dollars sale for jacksonm.. hehe :wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back