IT.COM

registrars Google.com is available for registration

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
How I Ended Up Purchasing & Owning Google.com via Google Domains

A strange thing happened at 1:20 AM Eastern Time on Tuesday, September 29. I was learning more about the Google Domains interface, and typed google.com and clicked search domains. To my surprise, Google.com was showing as available!

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAS3AAAAJDU2YjFlMDBkLWI3Y2UtNGYzZi1iMTlkLWFhYmViODljOTZjMw.png

Read the full article

Source: TheDomains.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A common glitch, a multi billion dollar international based business is bound to have glitches. I seen some time ago that in the search engine results of any query, if you clicked on the first area around the URL, other things would happen on the screen....It is fixed now, but as I said, a glitch in a technology company is a given.

•••
It's just a useless misspelling. B-)

•••
Great article, must read for all. Thx for sharing !!

If an american citizen would have bought Google.com at the Google Domains website and if they would have refused to honor the $10-$15 dollar sale, they may have been dragged to court in the U.S. of A. and the suer could have received Heavy Compensation :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
That reminds me of when I also registered uk.co.uk on friday, Nov 18, 2009 at 7:51 AM The payment was reversed on Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 9:22 AM.
Then I was happy to have owned a such huge domain, but chartered the hope at the end of the day. As at then, two LL was still not released by the nominet, but I got it and they revoked it.
See the email copied
upload_2015-10-1_8-40-33.png

Can you imagine the crazy world of security failure!!!!!! It is unfortunate.

Cheers.

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
I have just cross checked their Who.is details and see what I found

"Information Updated: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 18:14:35 UTC"

Which corresponded with your date above.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAS3AAAAJDU2YjFlMDBkLWI3Y2UtNGYzZi1iMTlkLWFhYmViODljOTZjMw.png

Read the full article

Source: TheDomains.com

•••
•••
So, finally, BusinessInsider caught up on the news as well.

•••
•••
Just a glitch from the big G.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Google too funny, I do not know if there are people registered in this case google domain will do what?

•••
•••
6k reward+another 6k because he donated all the money to charity, very nice Google and Sanmay Ved!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back