IT.COM

Google Analytics for Landing Pages

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TampaDomains

Established Member
Impact
I often look at Real-time view for all my domain parked at bodis/efty, etc. and it shows me exactly which domain the person is on. How do I see that info after the fact. There are so many options and I can't find the right thing to look at to show which domains got how many visits etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I often look at Real-time view for all my domain parked at bodis/efty, etc. and it shows me exactly which domain the person is on. How do I see that info after the fact. There are so many options and I can't find the right thing to look at to show which domains got how many visits etc.

From the main analytics view, go to behavior, overview. Then on that screen go to the "Page Title" view instead of the default "Page". Then you'll see the top ten, click on view full report and then you'll get the full list of views by domain page.

Then, I usually add the secondary dimension of city to see where the traffic is coming from for each domain.

•••
•••
those numbers are messed up. It shows a bunch of unique view for domains that bodis stats confirm are hardly visited.

•••
those numbers are messed up. It shows a bunch of unique view for domains that bodis stats confirm are hardly visited.
Probably ghost referrer spam.

•••

Mine are accurate. At least when I'm playing with the domains, my views come up accurately in number and by domain. I actually have 2 views. One under just one of the domains at Efty, and then another for my high level domains. For me, which may mean nothing for anyone but me, I have a lot more traffic on individual pages than the main domain.

•••
Yea I looked at several more and they seem pretty close. I was just wondering because I am probably going to move everything from bodis to efty so I will not have those easy numbers to look at in bodis anymore, but better numbers in GA as long as I figure it all out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back