IT.COM

Good news! Exabytes SG Domain Hot Deal is Back!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

exabeesg

Impact
Missed the previous .sg domain deals? Don't worry, Exabytes SG is now offering the domain HOT DEAL promo as low as SGD34/Yr only. Limited to 100 domains only.Grab it fast before the price goes up.
Check out the deals at Exabytes Singapore official website or call us at +65 6727 2277.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't even know where to begin with this. "only" $34/yr? how much is it "regularly"? never got a .sg domain.

•••
•••
Yes, definitely. The sales is ending soon and there is around 30 domains left. Grab it fast before the sales end. You can check on the signature below.

•••
OK I missed this in your first post - just so ya know, all prices on NamePros should be posted in US Dollars. You can mention the original currency then post the converted US Dollar price
36.00 Singapore Dollar equals 24.86 US Dollar

Your Hot Deal Promo is a great idea with the countdown counter. FTR I cannot buy because I am not a resident of Singapore, I just like ccTLDs. Best of luck with the promo!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back