NameSilo

discuss Good New! Made My First Domain Sale Ever

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

shopbuydomain.com

Sam.AEstablished Member
Impact
I have been in domaining actively 6 month old, I made my first domain sale ever and it feels so good. This is very encouraging for me and I hope for you too considering the panic, fear and worries in the world right now. Indeed cash is king.

It was a 5g (xxxxx . com) related domain sold at $399. Hope is alive and as a believer, I am grateful to God.

I wish all the domaining entrants and veterans more blessings as we look forward to better days globally.

Peace!

NB, over 500 names more to go.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Congratulations. The first is ALWAYS a special sale.

•••
I have been in domaining actively 6 month old, I made my first domain sale ever and it feels so good. This is very encouraging for me and I hope for you too considering the panic, fear and worries in the world right now. Indeed cash is king.

It was a 5g (xxxxx . com) related domain sold at $399. Hope is alive and as a believer, I am grateful to God.

I wish all the domaining entrants and veterans more blessings as we look forward to better days globally.

Peace!

NB, over 500 names more to go.

Good for you@shopbuydomain I'm so happy for your success. It gives me great encouragement. Thanks for letting us know.(y)

•••
Congratulations on breaking the ice! :)

•••
Congrats, wish you more sales

•••
I think you sold your domain on own merits and their was no need to thank god but believed their was a buyer and contact them in the correct manner. Your allowed this one win next one you still can claim that as your own also. Welcome to the real world of domaining.

•••
•••
Congrats @shopbuydomain.com . The feeling of the first sale is special, so cherish this moment as you look forward to many more sales in future.

I understand you may not want to share name here in public, but can you share anything re the venue where it sold, whether strictly inbound, etc. Also whether it was BIN or negotiated.

Also, I am always interested to know, if before the sale we had asked what are the 10 (of your 500) names you consider most likely to sell, would this have been on that list?

Congrats again, and best wishes for many more.

Bob

•••
Congratulation on your first sale,

•••
•••
Congrats @shopbuydomain.com . The feeling of the first sale is special, so cherish this moment as you look forward to many more sales in future.

I understand you may not want to share name here in public, but can you share anything re the venue where it sold, whether strictly inbound, etc. Also whether it was BIN or negotiated. Sold on Sedo, strictly inbound, it was BIN.

Also, I am always interested to know, if before the sale we had asked what are the 10 (of your 500) names you consider most likely to sell, would this have been on that list? No, it wasn't in the top 10 of 5G names I have listed for sale.

Congrats again, and best wishes for many more.Thank you Sir.

Bob

Hopefully it's allowed to reply this way...

•••
I was so excited my title was
Good New! Made My First Domain Sale Ever
instead of
Good News! Made My First Domain Sale Ever

•••
Congrats on your "maiden" sale.
And the domain name?
How, when and what lead to what, care sharing?

Last edited:
•••
My first sale was fudsa.com $xxxx , this made me reg a ton of poop after. So please consider your future sales may not be 5g , follow sales trends, not one time circumstances. diversify in niches. and Congratulations , I'm very happy your happy.

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back