Dominion.Domains

Good examples of Affiliate sites

Discussion in 'Domain Parking and Traffic Monetization' started by Vlad Tarabasa, Sep 13, 2017.

Replies:
Views:

1. Tarabasa Domains Ltd

Tarabasa Domains Ltd Established Member

Really interesting post here about building up a domain site rather than just parking it

https://www.namepros.com/threads/cr...ther-than-parking.1040351/page-2#post-6350953

Personally I like the idea and believe it drives value - especially if there's an affiliate aspect to it that drives revenue

But I wanted to post to see if anybody had any built up sites that they wanted to share, and whether that helps with getting inquiries on the name :-,

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. jaseon

jaseon DMDToken.Com CTR.Mobi DiamondCoin.DE

I've been developing Reviews.Diet for close to a month as an affiliate site.

Let me know what you think

3. Hypersot

Hypersot Active Member VIP

What does this button do?
    upload_2017-9-14_2-57-10.png

Whenever I click it I get a gray-ish screen and that's it

Note: Using a clean chrome on Windows 10.
    Here is what I see (please excuse the size of the screenshot):
    upload_2017-9-14_3-4-17.png

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  4. jaseon

really? Ill take a lo
    Really? I'll take a look, it's supposed to open a sidebar menu.
    Thanks for the headsup

5. Tarabasa Domains Ltd

Tarabasa Domains Ltd Established Member

I like it :-, I really like the name actually

Have you self coded it or used a site builder? I like to use Mobirise for my site building - it's pretty good it's free also which is a bonus

6. jaseon

Thanks, it's still early, hopefully in a couple months once I have more posts and I've got the SEO work put in, it will do really well.

I'm fluent in HTML, and CSS, I do pretty well in Javascript and PHP and MYSQL
    But I built this blog quickly with Wordpress and a template theme that allows for HTML customisation.

R Diets and Reviews.HipHop are the only projects I'm happy with so far but soon enough I should have another 5 or so sites up and running :roll:

7. jaseon

Thanks again for the headsup. When I opened up the dev tools all the off canvas side bar code was gone :'( so I gave the site a quick look and the footer was blank too:!:
    It should be fixed now though:roll:

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!