NameSilo

Consider affiliate links much better paying!!!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

quality

Established Member
Impact
19
I had hotel.web.com and hotels.web.com parked at various places
without too much success and revenue...but since I linked them to
a hotel site via an affiliate programme revenue is up from $15 a month
to over $200 !! I wish I had done this earlier...My advice is to look up good paying affilates and link with them much better way to monetize domains than parking. I am pursuing this strategy with more and more domains and
recommend it since one or two booking pay so much better than parking
clicks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Can you (or someone) tell me who the best affiliates are?

quality said:
I had hotel.web.com and hotels.web.com parked at various places
without too much success and revenue...but since I linked them to
a hotel site via an affiliate programme revenue is up from $15 a month
to over $200 !! I wish I had done this earlier...My advice is to look up good paying affilates and link with them much better way to monetize domains than parking. I am pursuing this strategy with more and more domains and
recommend it since one or two booking pay so much better than parking
clicks.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back