Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

GoDaddy

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RJ

Domain BuyerTop Member
Impact
3,226
Thread is for reviews of GoDaddy
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Infinite login loop sitewide these past days, can't complete purchases :penguin:
Try incognito mode or a different browser. Sometimes that enough.
 
0
•••
4
•••
@GoDaddy the investor app hasn't been working for 14 hours now. Anyone aware of this? Thanks.
 
1
•••
😁
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Ok stand down it's working now. As you were!
 
0
•••
Anyone know how I can contact a manager or supervisor for the @GoDaddy Reseller program?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
Anyone know how I can contact a manager or supervisor for the @GoDaddy Reseller program?

Thanks.
Hi Dane, we'll connect with you via email today.
 
1
•••
Last edited:
5
•••
3
•••
@GoDaddy is there a way for me to determine if an aftermarket name for sale on GoDaddy will be fast transferred before I buy it? (that is, did the seller opt in to having the name Fast transferred)?
 
0
•••
@GoDaddy is there a way for me to determine if an aftermarket name for sale on GoDaddy will be fast transferred before I buy it? (that is, did the seller opt in to having the name Fast transferred)?

Button will say "get it" for non-FT vs "buy it now" for FT.
 
7
•••
0
•••
Button will say "get it" for non-FT vs "buy it now" for FT.

Thank you. Domain i'm looking at shows "get it" (bummer)

I also see this

Screenshot 2025-06-06 at 5.57.10 PM.png


that means the seller has Boost on, correct?
 
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
Why are they down? Need to access my account for the first time in years.
 

Attachments

  • 1000012566.png
    1000012566.png
    306.1 KB · Views: 54
0
•••
2
•••

Attachments

  • 1000012567.png
    1000012567.png
    324 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
0
•••
Good catch... Still down though

Edit: I'll try from a different ip tomorrow.

I haven't had any issues connecting to GoDaddy.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_7-6-2025_185120_downforeveryoneorjustme.com.jpeg
    Screenshot_7-6-2025_185120_downforeveryoneorjustme.com.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 60
0
•••
0
•••
I want to reach out to a domain owner that is regged at GoDaddy. Their whois "contact" form doesn't allow a message to be sent. Is this normal @GoDaddy ? Just send a blank message?

Wouldn't it be better if I could add brief copy explaining the nature of why I'm reaching out?

Screenshot 2025-06-18 at 11.56.33 AM.png
 
Last edited:
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back