GoDaddy vs NameCheap

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

extremejava

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Which out of godaddy and namecheap is good domain hosting provider.

Please share your experience.

I am on one.com and looking to switch in near future.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am a namecheap fan personally :)
 
0
•••
Namecheap is the best I tried so far. Awesome live support, great discounts and has an easy to use interface
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back