Dynadot

Cpanel vs GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm looking for anyones opinion on the use of cpanel vs godaddys hosting interface. I'm trying to decide whether to use hostgator or godaddy. All my domains are reg at GD and my leaning is to keep it all under one roof so to speak. Cpanel seems alot more user friendly to me tho........any thoughts great appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think that is the problem of habit. If you are familiar with both of them you shouldn't have any problem. That is clear as noon day.

•••
GoDaddy's panel works alright but it is sloooow.

•••
Cpnanel is lot better than Godaddy panel. It has more options and also work fast. I use Godaddy hosting for my forum So i don't use the hosting panel a lot often. If you don't need to use a hosting control panel a lot Godaddy is ok if not go for Hostgator.

•••
•••
i would have gone for cpanel...cpanel is really great to host really loaded sites means heavier scripts then cpanel is perfect..
Also have seen some where that goddady is kind of slow..but never registered there so dont know..many ppl refers to hostagator..

•••
Back