Dan.com

Godaddy valuation values decreased

Dynadot Dynadot

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
Just an interesting observation....

I created a spreadsheet 2 years ago with all my domains and GoDaddy valuation values. I forgot about the sheet and created a new one.

I updated the new sheet with all the Godaddy valuation values a week ago.

Today I found the old sheet and compared them. There are SEVERAL domains that GoDaddy valued at $200 lower this week than they did two years ago.

I know that most people dont hold much stock in GoDaddy valuations, but I thought it was an interesting observation!

6 0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Impact
Well.. domain name prices can follow trends, I don't see this as very interesting

Sjpals

Established Member
Impact
Well.. domain name prices can follow trends, I don't see this as very interesting
The names weren’t anything that would be trending. I was just surprised as most were the same value (which is what I expected) to then see several that decreased. Also it could be just those names,or maybe not.

Last edited:

cooljub

Top Contributor
Impact
I think they're based (among other things) on recent sales with similar keywords, so that will always be changing.

The Durfer

Wesley SweatmanTop Contributor
Impact
if someone would just hack the appraisal tool and add a zero to all my valuations, whoohoo! lol.