Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

GoDaddy valuation values decreased.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Sjpals

Yeah, this is meTop Member
Impact
1,618
Just an interesting observation....

I created a spreadsheet 2 years ago with all my domains and GoDaddy valuation values. I forgot about the sheet and created a new one.

I updated the new sheet with all the Godaddy valuation values a week ago.

Today I found the old sheet and compared them. There are SEVERAL domains that GoDaddy valued at $200 lower this week than they did two years ago.

I know that most people dont hold much stock in GoDaddy valuations, but I thought it was an interesting observation!
 
6
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well.. domain name prices can follow trends, I don't see this as very interesting
 
1
•••
Well.. domain name prices can follow trends, I don't see this as very interesting
The names weren’t anything that would be trending. I was just surprised as most were the same value (which is what I expected) to then see several that decreased. Also it could be just those names,or maybe not.
 
Last edited:
2
•••
I think they're based (among other things) on recent sales with similar keywords, so that will always be changing.
 
3
•••
I have a .com GoDaddy valued at over $XXXX which they now value at $0 - still have it...
 
1
•••
if someone would just hack the appraisal tool and add a zero to all my valuations, whoohoo! lol.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back