GoDaddy really needs to scrap these valuations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
Anyone who has been in this business for just a solid year, knows that artificially generated valuations are crap 99% of the time. I had an interesting conversation about a week ago where someone asked me about the GoDaddy valuations. I said they are mostly for entertainment purposes but I do think they do harm to new domain investors and non domainers. If GoDaddy believes in their valuations, they do … [Read more...]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
oh my word.
horrible and sad that such names are even available for sale, at an auction, or even registered but absurdly funny to see a valuation on them. (sorry if that offends anyone but it is so sorry all I could do was laugh)
yeppers. someone needs to be on top of that.
hmmmm, auction ends tomorrow. Means it was up no less than 6 days? Perhaps since April?
Geez, even they can't find something in the mess of names available there at auction. No wonder mine seem lost in never land.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back