Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

question GoDaddy premium listings

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

RU

I'm out of domaining. ~RusselAccount Closed (Requested)
Impact
2,975
Hi,

Can someone please help me how I can redirect my name to Godaddy listing page?

e.g.: I have EmailHost.net and I want FWD it to:

goddd.jpg


Thanks.
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
4
•••
0
•••
Nice domain, best of luck with the sale !
 
1
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Anyone seen any increase in sales after implementing this? Data point of one on another thread showed no increase. Like to hear from a few others if possible.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back