Domain Empire

GoDaddy not send emails with the 2 transfer code

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello , in this days i have sold 2 domains , this 2 domains have 2 different whois email .

The 2 different buyer have start a transfer request from my registrar to godaddy and i need receive a email from godaddy with the 2 transfer code that i need to forward at the buyer.

I not have receive any email from godaddy with the transfer code and the buyer have sent 2 or 3 time this email .

Have you experience in this days with godaddy transfer ?

Note : I not have junk email , i download all email with outlook for windows 10.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
good thing you asked.. I experienced couple weeks ago one transfer where codes were NEVER sent.. all I got is email with link to confirm transfer.. when I asked someone there, they said its part of their new reworked design for trnafers where no more codes will be needed. just email to owner to accept transfer. which of course is more efficient.

however, every transfer since then did sned me the codes..

maybe @Joe Styler knows if that was just some odd one of a kind beta test before you change in for good in future.. or something else this was?

as for your issues, and assuming you are not part of this "beta test" ... sometimes codes can take few hours or a day.. so what I always do is go to my transfer center and clck resend code. that works each time within mins!

thanks

•••
i not receive any regards this 2 domains , no 2 codes , no email with link to accept , any email

•••
i not receive any regards this 2 domains , no 2 codes , no email with link to accept , any email

ok I see. well I updated my top post with a trick I use to get codes. gl!

•••
Most domains do not need any code now besides the authorization code.

•••
i need only forward the auth code ?

•••
the buyer have forward me email from godaddy :

To complete your domain transfer request, we need approval of the current administrative contact.

We've sent an approval request to italsat@XXXXXX. If you believe the email address is incorrect, you must update it with your current registrar.

Need assistance locating your current registrar?

Domain name(s) associated with this transfer:

XXXX.com

If you update the administrative email address at your current registrar, please restart this transfer.

Copyright © 1999-2017 GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC. 14455 N. Hayden Rd, Ste. 219, Scottsdale, AZ 85260 USA. All rights reserved.

•••

ty.
this is obviously some new recent change on gd right?

is there a rule as to which domains do need it now?

as I said before, I transfered a com to a buyer couple weeks ago, no codes needed.. then transfered some com to my own gd accnt... codes needed.. will this no codes needed rule eventaully apply to all tnasfers? ty.

•••
update , the first buyer that i contact you directly , have resend email and now i have received it with the 2 code at whois email , i need to write now at sedo for write the buyer that have sent just 2 time for send 3 time or 4 time the request, mah

•••
You need to call them. I transferred names yesterday and they did not send the email.
There are some glitches in the system.

•••
i have foward now the 2 code at direct buyer and now is all ok , the other domain on sedo , in transfer centre , i can write at the operator that forward to the buyer. The sedo buyer have sent 2 time the email but i not have received any , i have write now to resend 3 or 4 time.

•••
I bought a domain via GoDaddy auctions a .cn and it's still not in my account-it was bought on Aug 16th. but ive paid in full for the name.

•••
Hmm I am having a similar problem. Domain push is not showing up and I have no emails. Name is lost or not in my account at least. Help?

•••
The way around that glitch is to request the auth codes twice within a few seconds.

•••
Here are all the options

After a sale via TDNAM there is a 5-6 days phase called "Funds authorization pending"

As buyer is forced to purchase along with the name a transfer to godaddy (if name is not already at godaddy) transfer is started after the purchase and seller should receive an email with 2 transfer ids.
After the 5 days when email buyer button is activated seller should send the 2 transfer ids along with the auth code to buyer.

Many times, happens to me as well, never receiving the 2 transfer ids at admin email.
At this case is good to email [email protected] for the case and include at email the auth code
as they already know the 2 transfer ids and can initiate the transfer.

If name is already at godaddy i noticed that some times it automatically goes to buyer's account, soem times need to initiate an account change.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back