IT.COM

GoDaddy: How to cancel Domain Discount Club annual renewal?

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Can't find it under any Product in 'Renewals & Billings' page?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@Drunker please shoot me an email (paul@godaddy) and I'll find someone to help. It should by under the renewals page -obviously- so maybe something else is going on.

•••
i checked my renewal and it showed those renewals :
GoCentral Business
PayPal ****3330

Expired On 03/12/2017

GoCentral Business
PayPal ****3330

Expired On 03/13/2017

GoCentral Business
PayPal ****3330

Expired On 03/14/2017

So what are they, Paul ? @@
Are they automatically renewal ?

•••
@GeorgeQuang
GoCentral is our new website builder, you can buy multiple GoCentral plans for multiple websites, and yes those can automatically renew.

•••
Gocentral CAN auto renew but it doesn't by default right?
As I have many 30 day free ones and they have been expiring auto.

•••
since i am a member of GD Discount Club, they have been appeared.
How can i deleted them, my dear ?

•••
Go central actually got into my purchase without me knowing it. It checked the box for when you reg. A few of domains that regged got the package because i forgot to uncheck it. 30 day free, then after 30 days comes the charge without warning. When you reg at godaddy, take your time. Don't rush. Otherwise, the convenience will come later, especially with that gocrntral automatic given to you.

•••
I have like 30 trials of the 30 days central, they just expire there is no auto charge.

It really is cool for building quick geo landers that take about 2 minutes and have cool pictures and everything. If there was an option to pay x amount for unlimited websites I might consider but $10/mo each sucks.

Last edited:
•••
since i am a member of GD Discount Club, they have been appeared.
How can i deleted them, my dear ?

Discount Domain Club has no connection to GoCentral Website builder. You should be able to go to ""my renewals" under "my products" and cancel the recurring renewals.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back