IT.COM

GoDaddy having Server "Runtime Error"??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is anyone else having issues tonight (it's still August 9th on the West Coast) logging into their GD account? I can get partly in OK, but cannot get into my Domain Control Centre (Management) area. I've tried different browsers and different internet providers. I finally got an error message headed "Server Error in '/' Application - Runtime Error". Is this just me??

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Always is well from my end West Africa:xf.smile:

•••
Its fine at our end. Try to access from a different system and use Microsoft edge browser to access your Godaddy account.

•••
Thanks for the replies. I finally managed to log back in this morning. So I've no idea what that GD downtime was about late last night.

Interestingly I did note that one of my domains which was set to auto-renew yesterday, had not been processed by GD and was technically expired. The card on file was correct and I've manually processed the renewal this morning. However, it does look like GD was having issues yesterday.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back