Domain Empire

What TF is wrong with GoDaddy site (Javascript issues)?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Since about 10 days ago:

Can't login. Login box never appears (Firefox)

Can't load my domains , get constant domain loading error Chrome)

Can't access: auctions.godaddy.com (tdnam.com) (Chrome)
Constantly redirected to auctions help page

Anyone else having these issues?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have websites running on Godaddy hosting , having same kind of issues like internal server errors when I try to reach my websites. I think there is some sort of vulnerability with their servers.

@Joe Styler can you please explain us what is going on with Godaddy and their shared hosting services?

•••
If you're redirecting to action help page you need to check if you're action membership is not cancelled by them

•••
Since about 10 days ago:

Can't login. Login box never appears (Firefox)

Can't load my domains , get constant domain loading error Chrome)

Can't access: auctions.godaddy.com (tdnam.com) (Chrome)
Constantly redirected to auctions help page

Anyone else having these issues?
That means that you have been banned from using the auctions. If you contact [email protected] they can explain what happened to ban your account if you do not already know.

•••
I have websites running on Godaddy hosting , having same kind of issues like internal server errors when I try to reach my websites. I think there is some sort of vulnerability with their servers.

@Joe Styler can you please explain us what is going on with Godaddy and their shared hosting services?
I can't really speak to hosing. My focus at the company is on domains. If you contact our support they should be able to help you out.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back