Domain Empire

Is anybody else having problems logging into NameBright?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
2019-07-03 - I cannot login. And when I can, the control panel isn't working. Is anybody else experiencing this? Why trying to login. I'm frequently getting an error something like this.....

Server Error in '/' Application.
Runtime Error
Description: An exception occurred while processing your request. Additionally, another exception occurred while executing the custom error page for the first exception. The request has been terminated.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
And their bulk search is off every time. Switched to Dynadot for this function.

•••
It looks to have been resolved for me.

•••
Except that the system will not save changes to NS / Privacy / Auto Renew etc. More than 36 hours they've been down and no one there gives a darn.

•••
I had a slew more problems after mentioning above that it was resolved. It seemed like the entire control panel centering around the domains (the most important part) was mostly not working. I struggled for hours to do just a 2 minute job (to approve a couple of domains away). I eventually got it done. I complained to their support, again. They only replied after they said it was fixed. No sympathy. Just to say it was working again. By which time, I haven't needed to login. So no need to discover that things are still not working, @Jeff Weller.

I can understand them wanting to show confidence in their CP. But I think they could at least be sympathetic to all the trouble these issues have caused us. But that would be to admit fault. From the messages I have received from them. I don't think they are of the same mindset as the users. I have some sympathy that this occurred over 4th July, but still it's no excuse. They should have been prepared for every contingency. IMHO. These experiences certainly don't inspire confidence in their control panel. For some people who haven't been affected, because they haven't needed to login, it might be written off a just a glitch, but for others it won't inspire confidence in their control panel. It has certainly affected my thinking that way.

Last edited:
•••
This is the ultimate DILLIGAF registrar. A recent dropcatch is completely unmanageable therefore our usual process of adding privacy immediately upon completing payment is completely out the window. The domain now has our contact information as part of the whois record. On top of that they are costing us money since other dropcatches cannot be redirected or have their NS managed. And Namebright's stunned response.
"We were having some issues with our internal servers yesterday. Our engineers have corrected the problem and you should be able to save the changes now. Please try again and let us know if the changes are still not saving and we will escalate the issue to our engineers."
What about testing it first before assuming it works?
What a clown barn !!!
Does anyone know how to reach Reberry the owner?

•••
Andrew Reberry is a member here. But I couldn't find his account name on a search of first or last name.

•••
I found Jeff Reberry and sent a PM however he hasn't logged in for years. But the time they address this on Monday their system will have been non functional for as long as 4 days. I'll guess at the email protocol over at turncommerce.com and send to every potential Andrew Reberry email I can guess might be his but these people simply do not care.

•••
DOWN AGAIN....domains caught by DropCatch last Friday are still not appearing in Namebright. No response to emails. The disdain they show for paying customers is just incredible.

•••
I just logged in without any problems.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back