IT.COM

What's the technical problem with GoDaddy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

APP VN

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I have been a customer for nearly 20 years of GD. But now I am facing a problem that I have never encountered when using GD's services:

- About 2 months ago, when I needed to log into GD's Auction page, there was a situation where I had to use a technique to delete Cookies to log in successfully.

1678133730591.png

- After solving the login problem, this error occurs from the Beta GD Auction (unless you have to work by clicking to switch to the old version, it's still normal).

1678134058297.png

- And to talk about the main problem today is that I can't access GoDaddy's homepage (https://www.godaddy.com) to manage my domains in the usual way even though I have deleted cookies , change browser, reset router to get new IP from ISP providers...

1678133898827.png

I'm wondering, are these errors very unlikely from a company with over $4 billion in revenue in 2022 that doesn't have a decent QA team?

P/S: Of course, I still have a way to manage my domains from GD with my own technique, just like GD QA team, I can manage too.

Thank you for listening to my feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
anything fixable with cookies is basically also fixable using incognito mode. except latter much easier. I use phone only.. no issues... tho I'd never pick gd for domains... the worst ui... worst prices... but it's your call.

•••
•••
@APP VN thank you for alerting us to this, we'll DM you now.

•••
•••
Back