IT.COM

GoDaddy Featured Domains views

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rando Meresmaa

Established Member
Impact
I am looking for the best ways to get views on my domain auctions. It seems that listing your domain on GoDaddy's Featured domains list seems to pay off. I checked some random featured domains and they have had hundreds and even thousands of views. So if I have a premium domain valued by Estibot for $2500 then I should do really well, right?
It is very hard to get that kind of exposure with just posting your domain auction to various forums and facebook groups. If you have a valuable domain then this seems like the best option and with the least amount of work. What are your experiences?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, would also like to know opinions on this. I have been using Twitter as another marketing platform, but it doesn't seem to do so well.

•••
I just added one of my domains to the feature list. So lets see how many views I get.

•••
I am looking for the best ways to get views on my domain auctions. It seems that listing your domain on GoDaddy's Featured domains list seems to pay off. I checked some random featured domains and they have had hundreds and even thousands of views. So if I have a premium domain valued by Estibot for $2500 then I should do really well, right?
It is very hard to get that kind of exposure with just posting your domain auction to various forums and facebook groups. If you have a valuable domain then this seems like the best option and with the least amount of work. What are your experiences?

that is wrong. estibot is a worthless tool. you are wasting your time looking at the value it shows.

as for exposure.. you can try to forward your domain directly to godaddy listing/auction. for all typein traffic etc. it can help. cheers.

•••
that is wrong. estibot is a worthless tool. you are wasting your time looking at the value it shows.

as for exposure.. you can try to forward your domain directly to godaddy listing/auction. for all typein traffic etc. it can help. cheers.
Then what is a good tool to estimate domains? Majestics or ahrefs?

•••
Bump
So @Rando Meresmaa -- what happened with the featured domain on GoDaddy?
I was about to make a thread asking if it's worth it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back