Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you tried the coupons listed on https://domainpromocode.com ?

Tip : Making your currency to INR, may save you some more .

Nothing there specifically for DDC. The generic CJCRMN35 only provides 28.5% discount on checkout. I think DDC is limiting it to that.

I don't know why but every time I go to GoDaddy it goes to in.godaddy.com but once logged in the "in." part disappears. And I cannot find how to delete specific cookies in Chrome. Any ideas?

Last edited:
•••
OK. I finally figured out how to delete individual cookies. So I logout of godaddy.com. The search bar tells me I'm in "in.godaddy.com" I delete the "in.godaddy.com" cookie. I go back to the godaddy tab. I delete the "in." in front of godaddy.com and CR. But it still goes directly to in.godaddy.com :(

•••
OK. I finally figured out how to delete individual cookies. So I logout of godaddy.com. The search bar tells me I'm in "in.godaddy.com" I delete the "in.godaddy.com" cookie. I go back to the godaddy tab. I delete the "in." in front of godaddy.com and CR. But it still goes directly to in.godaddy.com :(
At the bottom of the page, there should be a country and a currence selector. Change that to the country of your choice (or your home country) and it should get sorted. If you change to USA, then the "in" part will disappear

•••
At the bottom of the page, there should be a country and a currence selector. Change that to the country of your choice (or your home country) and it should get sorted. If you change to USA, then the "in" part will disappear

I never noticed the choice of country before. That must be "fairly" new. Changing this away from India (I have no idea how GoDaddy thought I was in India), I can choose any country I like with US$ payments. Unfortunately, CJCRMN35 only produces 28.5% discount, whether I choose my own country or USA.

•••
I never noticed the choice of country before. That must be "fairly" new.
Been there at least for a few years now for sure! Previously, ot used to be up top near the cart. They moved it to near the footer a few months ago.

•••
Enjoy 30% off new purchases.*

Use promo code gdbb1234 in your cart when you order.
Expires May 21, 2018.

•••
Enjoy 30% off new purchases.*

Use promo code gdbb1234 in your cart when you order.
Expires May 21, 2018.

That only gave me 23% discount at checkout for DDC

•••
Just change the default language at the top-left corner on the homepage, besides the Godaddy logo.

•••
Yeah. I just checked. That's English. But don't they speak English in India :) They used too :) For some reason I seem to be accessing US right now. So I'm happy. I'd be really happy if I could find a DDC Coupon which actually worked though.

You may know. You're the to GoTo resident GoDaddy Coupon Expert in NP :) It looks like they are limiting the discount to best 28.5% on any 30-35% coupon, which you would expect to work (and sometime less). Is that what they are doing? And presumably sometimes they allow the full coupon rate? Well they did a year ago :( So how often would you say they ever grant the full coupon code on a new DDC purchase, these days?

•••
Update: 30% Discount code from Godaddy, (Although possibly 23% due to DCC):

gdbb3696a

Hope it helps someone.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Only gave me 23% for DDC on checkout

That's strange? They literally sent me an email earlier today with a bold "Save 30% Today" as the main feature/ along with the above code?
But saying that, I'm glad you at least got some savings. But I'll edit my post above to reflect this.

Cheers for the update mate.

•••
That's strange? They literally sent me an email earlier today with a bold "Save 30% Today" as the main feature/ along with the above code?
But saying that, I'm glad you at least got some savings. But I'll edit my post above to reflect this.

Cheers for the update mate.

I should leave your post as is. It's the DDC which is restricting it. Not everything.

•••
•••
It looks like they are limiting the discount to best 28.5% on any 30-35% coupon
28.5% is the maximum discount rate as I've known these days. Not sure if there are any other better codes or they will change the rate.

•••
28.5% is the maximum discount rate as I've known these days. Not sure if there are any other better codes or they will change the rate.

But isn't that false advertising. To advertise a coupon for 30% or more for any new purchase, but only give you 28.5% at checkout? Shame on GoDaddy.

•••
28,5 or , 30% why is so important ? 1.5$ per your order 100$ ..

Also , do not forget you cant beat Godaddy with their promo codes.

•••
28,5 or , 30% why is so important ? 1.5$ per your order 100$ ..

Also , do not forget you cant beat Godaddy with their promo codes.

It's more with a 35%+ or more coupon. Which worked in April and I never took it :( But it's the principal here. GoDaddy are big enough not needing to resort to false advertising. However, like you, I've been considering taking the 28.5% because it's still saving me more than 1 renewal when buying 1 domain at auction. Kinda faulty thinking :) I agree.

Last edited:
•••
It's more with a 35%+ or more coupon. Which worked in April and I never took it :( But it's the principal here. GoDaddy are big enough not needing to resort to false advertising. However, like you, I've been considering taking the 28.5% because it's still saving me more than 1 renewal when buying 1 domain at auction. Kinda faulty thinking :) I agree.
Hey Stub, which code gives you 28.5% off of the ddc? I need to renew soon.
Thanks in advance

•••
@Nem0 - CJCRMN35 just worked for me for DDC. This was for a new purchase. Not for renewal. Because I deleted the expired DDC from my Control Panel. Because discounts for new products are usually bigger than for renewals. YMMV. So my search is over. Phew!

•••
Oh yea, gotta delete it first. My ddc expired yesterday but they are still giving me 8.29 renewals for some reason so, guess I’ll wait another day or so then go and delete it manually and try your code. Many thanks.

•••
Oh yea, gotta delete it first. My ddc expired yesterday but they are still giving me 8.29 renewals for some reason so, guess I’ll wait another day or so then go and delete it manually and try your code. Many thanks.

Somebody else, I think in this thread, or the one I created for DDC, that their discounts worked for about another 20 days after expiry. Again YMMV

You should try that code and see what it gives you for a DDC Renewal. If it gives you the 28.5% discount. Then no need to wait until your registration fees stop working. However, that 20 days might give you time to reach June and a new fresh bunch of coupon codes. I tried that strategy last month and lost the opportunity for a 35% coupon forever :( with this exact same code.

Last edited:
•••
Just got these sales from Godaddy's homepage.

Limited-time offer! 18 domains at 3 great prices, as low as $1.99*/1st yr each.

$1.99*/1st yr
.biz

.fun
.guru
.info
.today
.world

$2.99/1st yr
.me

.mobi
.online
.shop
.store
.tel

$3.99*/1st yr
.blog
.cloud
.pro
.org
.solutions
.tech

Cheers,

Last edited:
•••
If you haven't already, try "Honey" browser extension available for Chrome and Firefox. It automatically applies a coupon code that offers maximum discount.

It has saved me alot of money and I use it regularly. Recently it gave me 22% off on DDC membership.

The only downside is that it requires permission to access all sites you are visiting. You can get around that by keeping the extension disabled and then you can temporarily re-enable it on GD checkout page.

P.S. I am not affiliated with Honey in any way.

Edit: Corrected the discount amount.

Last edited:
•••
It has saved me alot of money and I use it regularly. Recently it gave me 11% off on DDC membership.

11%??? @stub already got 28% discount :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back