NameSilo
Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's been well over a month since I found a code to work with my established GD account so I went ahead and started a new account and hooked my Paypal debit card to it. I was able to use 5 codes today only to register some recently dropped domains. I recommend this to anyone that can't get any new codes. You also earn 1% back on the PP debit card so that helps. ;)

•••
These have worked for $2.17 dot-coms over the past few days:
HARD
JEFF199
JOE
KRISTY199
PHIL

•••
gd5316w 25% off no minimum

•••
Book your .com for only $0.99 with GoDaddy

CouponCode: cjc99com

•••
It's been well over a month since I found a code to work with my established GD account so I went ahead and started a new account and hooked my Paypal debit card to it. I was able to use 5 codes today only to register some recently dropped domains. I recommend this to anyone that can't get any new codes. You also earn 1% back on the PP debit card so that helps. ;)

Did you use the same info as your old account meaning your name address etc and just changed up the billing card?

•••
•••
Did you use the same info as your old account meaning your name address etc and just changed up the billing card?

Yes, that's exactly what I did. You're allowed to have two accounts, just use a different email address and credit card

•••
fbhpf25 (expires 17 March 2015)
25% on everything

•••
Anyone have a working code for reducing GD Auction wins, while a member of DDC, or know if such a code even exists?

•••
Anyone have a working code for reducing GD Auction wins, while a member of DDC, or know if such a code even exists?

No, none of the percentage off coupons work for auction wins

•••

CJCRMN35 This one cuts the renewal price by 35% on auction/ closeout purchases.

•••
No, none of the percentage off coupons work for auction wins

iirc, the WOW codes work on auction wins.

that was a year ago, so hopefully someone will try it and give an update report.

•••
Two old codes still active for those who've not used them. Each is good for 5 new COM regs, for 5.99 & 7.99 respectively.

SAS599
SAS799

•••
none of the renewal codes work for me from last few pages here, cheapest .com renewal is $12.99 since I didn't renewal that annually Godaddy discount club. Is it like that for everyone?

•••
Sadly yep.

none of the renewal codes work for me from last few pages here, cheapest .com renewal is $12.99 since I didn't renewal that annually Godaddy discount club. Is it like that for everyone?

•••

Yes, same for me.
And they increased their DiscountClub price too.

•••
Most domainers know there haven't been GD renewal codes for a year or two, maybe longer. However, even at the higher price this year, the DDC pays for itself, for those with larger name portfolios.

•••
You also can get about $8.40 renewals, more or less, if you renew 101 domains or more at the same time - its automatic, no coupon. I don't know if it is only for .Com or includes others.

They make money because when you renew that many you always include some that you would otherwise have dropped.

There used to be a Gold -something plan where you send them a check or MO > $1000 in advance and you get 1% off after all other discounts. May be still available.

•••
any godaddy code for work 1 year
for .com new domain registration

•••
any godaddy code for work 1 year
for .com new domain registration

I think you can find many for .Com domain anyway you can try this “99word” promo code for .Com domain as this provides you this at just 99 cents from GoDaddy so enjoy it and do share if it works for you or not.

•••
GPPT02K500 Just worked for a $.99 .com reg. :)

•••
guys.. is there any coupon for .co domains?

•••
52% on Hosting
Copoun: cjcfwh50

Register hosting for more than 1 year to save more.

Deluxe Hosting for 2 years in just 107 US$ and save 107 US$
Deluxe Hosting for 3 years in just 161 US$ and save 161 US$

•••
te99comp worked for 0.99$ dot com transfer

•••
Okay, just transferred a domain from namecheap that was up for renewal to godaddy.
Used coupon te99comp for the transfer, $1.17 total!
And thus got the domain renewed for that price!
Found this site that goes step by step on transferring a domain from namecheap to godaddy:
https://www.weblegal.ca/guides/how-to-transfer-a-domain-from-namecheap-to-godaddy/

Geesh, namecheap will not transfer the domain until the 9th!
Oh well, I can wait.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back