Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
FREE1=$4.00
FREE2=$4.00
FREE3=$4.00
FREE4=$4.00
FREE5=$4.00
FREE6=$4.00
FREE8=$4.00
FREE9=$4.00

•••
FREE1=$4.00
FREE2=$4.00
FREE3=$4.00
FREE4=$4.00
FREE5=$4.00
FREE6=$4.00
FREE8=$4.00
FREE9=$4.00
Those have been posted countless times. They also include free privacy.

•••
here's a code I just got by email today:

Enjoy 25%* off new products of $75.00 or more.
Use promo code: gdbbp2228

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, premium templates, Search Engine Visibility advertising budget, gift cards or Trademark Holders/Priority Pre-registration or pre-registration fees. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer good towards new product purchases only and cannot be used on product renewals.

•••
bjj149 currently works for new .com at 1.49 USD

•••
CHH295 worked moments ago for $2.95 new .com

•••
•••
•••
Any promo for new .net?

Try the Honey extension for Chrome, I registered a .net domain the other day and couldn't find any codes, ran the Honey thing and got it for $8-$9

•••
None of these codes work in Europe anymore! :(

•••
None of these codes work in Europe anymore! :(
try this:
gofhfhfr08

Also check these:

GOFHEFR07
GOFHIN01
GOFHMY06
GOFHNZ03
GOFHKR06
GOFHRO05
GOFHPK09
GOFHTK04
GOFHUA05
GOFHIT01
GOFHSA05
GOFHEBE02
GOFHZA05
GOFHECZ04
GOFHIS05
GOFHJP01
GOFHRU02
GOFHMA07

•••
If anyone's looking, fb3dom25 still works for saving on private registration.

Last Chance! SAVE 25%* on all new domain purchases. New Private Registration just $3.99 per year!

*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name, .asia, .jobs, .xxx and .mobi. Discount is based on list price for new first year registration prices with final price reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including sale pricing, bulk domain purchases, auction domain, renewals and transfers of 50 or more, or special partnership discount programs.

•••
nevermind

Last edited:
•••
Double295 - just worked for a $2.95 .com.

•••
I think you can find many for .Com domain anyway you can try this “99word” promo code for .Com domain as this provides you this at just 99 cents from GoDaddy so enjoy it and do share if it works for you or not.
Thanks for information but 99word not work for me, I want other code for world wide

•••
no codes on the last 3 pages work for meD-:

•••
try this buddies..

gofhmmy01 $.99

•••
gofhmmy01 $.99 Dont work for me :(

•••
Be careful with opening new GoDaddy accounts and using the same credit card. GoDaddy just deleted one of my accounts :(

Last edited:
•••
Be careful with opening new GoDaddy accounts and using the same credit card. GoDaddy just deleted one of my accounts, and all of my domains were picked up within hours before I read the email my account was deleted. :(
One of the requirements of having a second GD account is that it must use a different email address and a different credit card.

•••
Here is a very unique coupon code for people interested in auctions or listing their domains at GoDaddy as now we can have major 50% discount on the membership with the coupon code for auction – “auction12” - 50% off a new auction membership. So this is really rare offer that I have found for auction.

•••
30% off purchases of new products:

mar2015d

•••
•••
try this:
gofhfhfr08

Also check these:
gofhfhfr08 worked for me for $0.99 with ICANN fees! I am in Yemen, and 12 years in this online business, that is the first time I register a domain name for less than $1. Thank you NeoGen for sharing. Simply amazing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back