Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Here's a new $.99 .com link code: gofdsp401c

•••
Art199 - $1.99 +$0.18 ICANN fee

•••
Today worked for me in Europe:
USAGPCOM2 (new .com for $ 3.13 total)

•••
•••
•••
GPPT02K500 Doesn't seem to work for me

•••
GPPT02K500 Doesn't seem to work for me
Did you try the code after adding a domain, THEN remove the domain from your cart, THEN re-add the domain and see if it works then? Sometimes that works when the link won't work.

•••
gd5221p
Save 33%* on new 1st year .com domain registrations!

•••
gofdusch13 = Just used and Works for $.99 +icann .com transfers.

•••
Today worked for me in Europe:
CJCARMED1C (new .com $1.17 total)
DOMAIN DISCOUNT CLUB PENALTY. I know I've never used this code, yet I cannot get the deal. Really does necessitate a second account.
BTW, the banner at top of page with this code reads, "Welcome Armed Forces and Veterans! We salute you with a $0.99 .COM Domain!"

•••
FIT199

worked for one new 0.99$ .com domain

•••
Can you please stop spamming this thread? :)

•••
SAS599 - this one gives you 5.99+0.18, but I have been able to use it for 4 times now on the same account.

•••
Here is a brand new discount code from GoDaddy for mainly hosting purpose so anyone who has already got their domains and concern over purchasing expensive hosting plans here is a very easy solution which is this new promo code “50host” this is going to give 50% discount on hosting purchase for 1 year.

“50host” = 50% discount on hosting.

•••
Really needing .ORG & .NET codes if anyone can provide please?

•••

I think apart from discount codes you won't really find a straight forward .Net domain code.

•••
Are you asking for new reg's or renewals codes?

If you are wanting a code for a new reg for a .net the code : CJC899NEW still works for an $8.99 .net (Not sure if it works for transfers). That's the only one I have seen that still works. For .org, I am not sure of any.

•••
Are you asking for new reg's.

Yes I'm looking for new reg of .NET & .ORG. Is $8.99 the best? With all these $1-$5 .COM codes can't they release better codes for other TLDs?

•••
Yes I'm looking for new reg of .NET & .ORG. Is $8.99 the best? With all these $1-$5 .COM codes can't they release better codes for other TLDs?
That's the best I have found lately. I have been keeping an eye out for .net codes myself but can't find any others that are working.

•••
•••
Any .net renewal codes?
No, no renewal codes of any kind. You can try some of the $ amount off if you spend a certain amount of money. GD hasn't been offering renewal codes, especially .net. I have been needing one myself and have looked high and low but nothing out right now.

:(

•••
Any % off coupons that work storewide?

•••
Use promo code: gd5232p

SAVE 28%* off your new purchases - No Minimum!

•••
PLUGIN149 - $1.49 + .18. Worked from US

•••
Thanks to the person that posted TDE295IE a few pages back.

Couldn't get it to work before, then suddenly today it sold me a domain for USD $0.99 in the UK.

I've noticed recently if I change currency from £ to $ and back the numbers do not change - $0.99 becomes £0.99 and £5.99 becomes $5.99. Weird, worth watching.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back