Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
25 % on new purchases
fbhpf25 (expires February 26, 2015)

•••
•••
Both TDE295IE and PLUGIN149 worked for me in EU, PT

Thanks

•••
•••
I've noticed recently if I change currency from £ to $ and back the numbers do not change - $0.99 becomes £0.99 and £5.99 becomes $5.99. Weird, worth watching.
It did that to me the other day on a £0.99 .com that went over to a $.99. I thought it might have been a fluke and maybe happened just that once to me. I am glad it wasn't only me, maybe a system flaw.

•••
te99comp .99 + .18 Worked from US today

•••
Any ORG transfer codes? None of the codes on the last 75 posts work for me in the EU.

•••
Today worked for me in Europe
CHH295 (new .com for $ 3.13 total)
295luv (new .com for $ 3.13 total)

•••
Any ORG transfer codes? None of the codes on the last 75 posts work for me in the EU.
Codes that work for .org are very rare. If you have many you can maybe try the codes that give you a certain amount of $ off if you spend a certain amount. GD just hasn't really been having many codes other than the .com codes.

•••
New 0.99$ godaddy.com COUPON: gofhpt07

eNJOY :D

•••
Other godaddy 0.99$ coupons working so far:

99WORD
SAS1COM
MMA99
GPPT02K500
KIWI
te99comp

•••
gofhruru10

$0.81+0.18 = $0.99.

Just change your country to Russia or Россия - Русский, when card show $0.99 then change country to your own and checkout.

•••
Thanks, shipdomains. Some of those codes worked for $0.99 cent transfers from directnic to godaddy. It seems like every year, I have to transfer these domains back and forth between registrars.

•••
Thanks to the person that posted TDE295IE a few pages back.

Couldn't get it to work before, then suddenly today it sold me a domain for USD $0.99 in the UK.

I've noticed recently if I change currency from £ to $ and back the numbers do not change - $0.99 becomes £0.99 and £5.99 becomes $5.99. Weird, worth watching.
Worked for me, thanks. I was able to grab StudioBucket , com

•••
•••
TDE295IE

worked 2 day from Canada

usd$0.99​

:xf.smile:

•••
•••
•••
gofhruru10

$0.81+0.18 = $0.99.

Just change your country to Russia or Россия - Русский, when card show $0.99 then change country to your own and checkout.

works in uk

edit change to usd after own currency for 0.99 usd instead of gbp

•••
Just a few $0.99 codes:

GOFHEFR07
GOFHIN01
GOFHMY06
GOFHNZ03
GOFHKR06
GOFHRO05
GOFHPK09
GOFHTK04
GOFHUA05
GOFHIT01
GOFHSA05
GOFHEBE02
GOFHZA05
GOFHECZ04
GOFHIS05
GOFHJP01
GOFHRU02
GOFHMA07

Thanks for reading :)

•••
HELP just worked for new .com reg @ $2.17 total

Kudos for whoever posted it in earlier thread

•••
gofdca69 not sure if it's been posted, but worked for $.99 .ca [only one though]

gofdca69 also works for $.99 .coms - if someone can confirm this [nm, just checked it and it works]

•••
Any Godaddy Domain Renewal Code work with PayPal..!

•••
.com Renew code for godaddy india

Thanks

•••
Renewal coupons are like, things of the past.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back