IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if the .CO domains are on sale (for the first year), it might be hard to get a code that lowers the price.

if they are not on sale, or if you are regging for multiple years, try a WOW code.

do an internet search , or make your own WOW code. same result.

•••
I just did a search for 99 cent domains in Google & clicked the first Go Daddy link. I was able to register a new.com for $1.17 (w/ ICAN fee).

•••
if the .CO domains are on sale (for the first year), it might be hard to get a code that lowers the price.

if they are not on sale, or if you are regging for multiple years, try a WOW code.

do an internet search , or make your own WOW code. same result.

ya i know , had to go for the sale price finally , but got a good domain as i think , hope it will be worth the price i paid. :cy:

•••
Use SAS15ORDER coupon for .com renewals. saved almost $20 on my recent order

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

use coupon code SAS15ORDER

•••
Use SAS15ORDER coupon for .com renewals. saved almost $20 on my recent order

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

use coupon code SAS15ORDER

This one is not working now. Any other new codes for .com renewals.

•••
Ddc

Was on the fence but finally broke down and bought the Discount Club :|. Using the cjc35newc code the total for a 3-year deal was $140 (about $46 per year). Just renewed some dot coms and they were $8.29 each, plus icann.

At least I don't have to worry about darn renewal codes for a long time. There will be a lot of Pee'ed off people, however if some good renew codes come out any time soon. >:(

•••
damn, need 1 domain to register for cheap

Last edited:
•••
All codes give me 18% off for .com Renewals:

cjcfwoff32
plugin30
man32
DJOFF20
cjc795dom
bacon3

Signed up for the discount club, paid $58.49 for one year ($59.64 off) by using cjc35newc . Now I get 44% off ($8.29 for .com renewal).

•••
•••
New reg .coms
Keep trying the blokes names, I tried guessing a few the other day and it did show as accepted. However because I am in Portugal at the moment it did not discount the price, it may be they will work in the states for a discounted price. Dammit cannot find the piece of paper they were on! I will post again as soon as I have found it, in the meantime keep making them up. Try each with the usual 199, 249, 295 etc.
Good luck

•••
fbdomd20

SPECIAL OFFER! SAVE 20%
Not sure when it expires ...

on Select Domain Names - .COM, .ORG, .NET, .CO, .BIZ, .US!* - new domains only. New Private Registration just $3.99 per year!
*Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year for .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .name, .asia, .jobs, .xxx and .mobi. Discount is based on list price for new first year registration prices with final price reflected in your shopping cart at checkout. Discount applies to new registrations only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion, including sale pricing, bulk domain purchases, renewals and transfers of 50 or more, or special partnership discount programs.

•••
All codes give me 18% off for .com Renewals:

cjcfwoff32
plugin30
man32
DJOFF20
cjc795dom
bacon3

Signed up for the discount club, paid $58.49 for one year ($59.64 off) by using cjc35newc . Now I get 44% off ($8.29 for .com renewal).

I am unable to apply any of the coupons, any special steps?

see image here : "i.imgur.com/wfLYQ1o.png"

•••
•••
No codes bringing either .net or .org under $5 ??

Thank you guys

•••
Have not posted for a while-but this is a hoot--Did a transfer a.com to my godad acct using a code-from in here-early march-$2.17-all i thought was well.Get an email from godad that name was
deleted from account...Call them-they tell me code was no good but for $7.99 he will correct it.:bah:
ALL my authorizations were good etc--Then (you have a lot of names) why dont you join our discount club-i think he said $86.99-something like that.I just thanked him--did not want to inform him i could do much better getting a code on NamePros......almost as if agent was working on a commish......i did get a refund for the $2.17.........

•••
Was on the fence but finally broke down and bought the Discount Club :|. Using the cjc35newc code the total for a 3-year deal was $140 (about $46 per year). Just renewed some dot coms and they were $8.29 each, plus icann.

At least I don't have to worry about darn renewal codes for a long time. There will be a lot of Pee'ed off people, however if some good renew codes come out any time soon. >:(

Domain Discount Club

This is the smart way to go with DDC. I only purchased 1 year but if you're thinking about it, I highly recommend purchasing for 3 years at $46/year.

$2.95 Promo Codes

Also, I was going over many of the promo codes last night and while I'm not 100% sure, I believe several of the $2.95 promos worked despite me having already used them.

You guys might want to go through the old $2.95 codes you've already used to see if they haven't been reupped.

•••
so is godaddy done with these cheap codes? there hasn't been a new one released in over a month.

•••
Is there even a working $10 renewal code? I cannot find even that little of a discount right now.

I guess they are making up for all the superbowl promos now.

DDC doesn't seem worth it unless you are renewing 50+ domains a year.

Guess we are all headed over to namesilo if they don't do anything by Easter

Last edited:
•••
Last edited:
•••
another 20% code, still valid

Use promo code fbfhpni20 in your cart when you order.
Expires April 24, 2014

•••
Trying to renew a .com that didnt have whois privacy, but i wanted whois privacy.
Best code I could find was cjcrmn3cp(r m n)
Renew price was same $14.99 but private registration was $1.04
I tried with my .net but renewall $16.99 privacy $9.99 :wave::talk:

•••
Nothing works for me, I don't know what could be the reason...

Last edited:
•••
I need a code: .org renewals ~~For Asia.....Thxs

•••
$1.99 for new .COM (Worldwide) - rooster

Works like charm, cheers!

•••
Do you have to buy DDC, then go through checkout *later* with your domains, to get your DDC discounts?

I tried adding DDC to my renewal cart, but it didn't seem to bring down the price much.

Any wisdom on how to do it appreciated!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back