IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you have to buy DDC, then go through checkout *later* with your domains, to get your DDC discounts?

I tried adding DDC to my renewal cart, but it didn't seem to bring down the price much.

Any wisdom on how to do it appreciated!

Yes, its a separate purchase. Buy it and then check your account to make sure you have it as a product in "Manage Your Account".
https://mya.godaddy.com

Then you can go and renew your domains and you will see the lower price. There really isnt any indicator that you've got the DDC when in your cart other than the lower price.

•••
10% OFF .com renewal - SAS10ORDER

•••
Have not posted for a while-but this is a hoot--Did a transfer a.com to my godad acct using a code-from in here-early march-$2.17-all i thought was well.Get an email from godad that name was
deleted from account...Call them-they tell me code was no good but for $7.99 he will correct it.:bah:
ALL my authorizations were good etc--Then (you have a lot of names) why dont you join our discount club-i think he said $86.99-something like that.I just thanked him--did not want to inform him i could do much better getting a code on NamePros......almost as if agent was working on a commish......i did get a refund for the $2.17.........

@rmaden, what happened to your the transferred .com domain name?

You mention "that name was deleted"? How can a transferred name be deleted?

If the code was no good, how can the payment go through!!!

If payment has gone through, and domain name was actually transferred, how can any registrar delete the name from the account just because the discount code was "no good"? That would be very serious issue!

@rmaden, maybe I have misunderstood what you are saying. Am I missing something here?

Has anyone had a similar issue? I have been using GD codes for a year now, and never had the payment go through if code was not good.

•••
Not sure if these have already been mentioned but I didn't see them (found them guessing codes):

phil295
comics295
free2 ($4)

I haven't gone this far but I'm thinking free1 through free9 works for $4 .coms.

•••
jeff295 for $2.95 (totally $3.13) new .com or transfer
works in Europe and USA

•••
I was forced to join DDC too. First I used cjc35newc and saved 35% on DDC. Then I renewed quite a few names, saved 45% on them, not very bad.

How much does it cost per .com renewal? I might have to join this club thing too ggrrr

•••
Nothing works for me, I don't know what could be the reason...

Same thing with me. I am desperately trying to renew a .com (1 year) without privacy or anything. I am really short on budget. I think i have tried at least 100 coupons from here at namepros and other places, none work. This is so strange. :(

Can anyone help me with a working coupon for a 1 year com renewal at godaddy? it is currently at 15.17 includ. ICANN fees; at least if I can bring it down to $10, i would be happy it fits with my budget.

Thank you in advance.

•••
Been with Godaddy...well, since the beginning. No more discounts on renewals? I transferred out...

•••
Been with Godaddy...well, since the beginning. No more discounts on renewals? I transferred out...

Hey,

can a domain that is pending renewal/deletion be transferred to another registrar without paying fees to Godaddy ? I doubt it.

And yes you are right apparently Godaddy has no more coupons on 1 year renewals at least, at all which seems a bit shady, because many of us have spend tons of money on renewals yearly and we cannot benefit of a small discount when needed.

my 2 cents

•••
•••
Does anyone have any good .org renewal codes? I have not found any that have worked on here or elsewhere.

•••
25% off all new purchases until April 27th, 2014 - gd4421e

•••
Hey,

can a domain that is pending renewal/deletion be transferred to another registrar without paying fees to Godaddy ? I doubt it.

I'm not sure, mine went into renewal/deletion during the transfer and its been 5 days...I'm not sure what the problem is. That and I suppose they don't let you leave either, great deal for them!

•••
Once the domain goes into "expired" status it cannot be transferred without first being renewed

•••
for those with the DDC, what do you get charged if you buy a $5 closeout .COM domain from the expired domains auction?

with no DDC, I just bought a $5 closeout domain, and I managed to get the total down to $14.92 ($5 auction fee plus $9.92 renewal fee) by applying a code.

Both a WOW code and cjc35newc got the (auction domain) renewal fee down to $9.92

•••
@cdboard - you would actually pay slightly less with DDC. There is no discount on the $5 closeout fee, but the domain price is $8.29 + .18 cents ICANN fee for a total of $13.47

•••
have you tried it?

I know the normal DDC prices, but the auction domain is something you don't own, so I wanted to be sure of the price for an auction domain.

there is a difference in some cases. for example, the WOW code does not reduce the renewal fee for a domain I already own, but it did reduce the fee for an auction domain.

•••
Yep, and I just put a closeout into my cart to double check and that is the "bottom line" cost.

The DDC discount applies to New Domains, Renewals and Transfers automatically - no codes need to be entered, the price is automatically adjusted for you in your shopping cart.

•••
Is there any $1 coupon code available ? Thanks.

•••
Coupons for new .com registration (and probably transfer). I used all of them so can confirm that are still active today. I used them in India, so they are most likely valid worldwide.

$2.49 ($2.67 with ICANN fee):

marcus249
iap199au
queens
stories

$2.95 ($3.13 with ICANN fee):

phil295
geekbox
moxie295
news295
bite295
beat295
zine295

•••
•••
•••
Hi, any code for .com renewal on godaddy??

•••
It's that time of the year for godaddy to yank their ppc ads and start new campaigns....so for now they are pulled off google for now....just hold steady the codes will start to flow back in soon ;)

•••
It's that time of the year for godaddy to yank their ppc ads and start new campaigns....so for now they are pulled off google for now....just hold steady the codes will start to flow back in soon ;)

interesting. :)

I did some G searches that would normally show some godaddy ads, and saw none.

but I DID see them on bing. (a 99 cents domain advertisement)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back