Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
does gd ever offer a code that works or more than one name, say one orders bulk?

•••
Any code to transfer-in a .org?

Tried few $2/$3/$4 codes, nothing applies.

•••
Hello NPs,

Does anyone have a .com renewal coupon code for April? I can't find anything online and none of the previous ones work for me. This renewal is getting too da** expensive. $14.00 for the renewal :(

•••
pls i need the coupon code to register a dot com that work outside u.s

•••
I am unable to use any code for .com renewal from India for some reason. all codes give $15.17. Is anyone else facing similar issues?

Only code that was working was DOWNFORCE which took off 2$ but it is very less.

•••
.com Renewal

Wow, just tried all old and recent renewal codes and nothing worked. Are there Really no more renewal codes? Are we all really forced to buy the dang ddc now?

•••
DB99CENTS new .com reg $0.99

just worked for me outside of US

its an old code but it still works

Inside the US it brought the total to $9.99 :-/

•••
•••
Dot .ORG need promo code for reg plz

•••
Are the .com renewal codes working on Godaddy?
I tried today and it didn't work!

•••
•••
•••
HOLY FFFFFFFFF!!!!

I have tried all the codes in the universe to renew some of my .coms and nothing worked!

Do you guys have a promo code that works for renewals OR a discount for the DDC???? I have a trillion of names to renew in the next days!!!!

Thank you very much

•••
Alert : None of GoDaddy codes are working for renewals

None of the Renewal Codes are working, Tried all the possible codes,
May be time to move to other Registrar or Buy GoDaddy DDC or May be we have new news codes in coming Days

Bad time for Domainers who have lot of Domain to Renew this week/month.

•••
Yes that's why I was asking if someone has a coupon for a discounted DCC membership...

•••
what is the best voucher for renewal of email accounts with Godaddy? I have a 10email account package and it is costing ~$100 annually with a renewal around the corner.

•••
Yes that's why I was asking if someone has a coupon for a discounted DCC membership...

You can phone Godaddy and ask them for a code, they're quite helpful in that respect.

•••

you can create your own 35% off wow code. just do a google search.

•••
any cheap .net registration code guys?

•••
pls i need the coupon code to register a dot com that work outside u.s

I'm not sure there are any at the moment. Someone mentioned "joe" but that does not work outside USA.

•••
joe works for $1.99 new domain, maybe other uses, too :)
I just used it.

•••
Just tested in Europe for new .COM reg:

- joe not working outside US/Canada.
- DB99CENTS brings reg fee down to $9.99
- CJC349CC brings it down to less than $4

•••
no .com renewal code working ...

•••
Coupons for new .com registration (and probably transfer). I used all of them so can confirm that are still active today. I used them in Europe, so they are most likely valid worldwide.

$1.99 ($2.17 with ICANN fee):

rooster
iap199
cjc199ca
fbrmkhp1
cjcdefdea4
199octfbb
queens199
jeff199

$2.49 ($2.67 with ICANN fee):

marcus249
iap199au
queens
stories

$2.95 ($3.13 with ICANN fee):

phil295
geekbox
moxie295
news295
bite295
beat295
zine295
...and a lot of other but I cant remember all of them. Anyway, I used many other $2.95 coupons so can confirm that today in Europe will work more than ten $2.95 coupons that could be found at this thread.

There are many other still active $1.99 coupons for U.S. and Canada as well.

Enjoy :)

•••
Are there ANY .COM Renewal codes anymore?
I look as far back as January in this thread and all the ones I found didn't work.

Its not for me, I belong to the discount club, but my wife has a couple of dozen domains in her account but not enough to make it worth her wild to join the discount club.
So if there truly isn't anymore renewal codes then she will just transfer her domains to namesilo.

Thanks

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back