Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm trying to register a new .com registration, but all the codes for a new registration under $3 doesn't work. Don't think I've used them before.. haven't registered a domain in months. Any help?
Thanks

•••
I'm trying to register a new .com registration, but all the codes for a new registration under $3 doesn't work. Don't think I've used them before.. haven't registered a domain in months. Any help?
Thanks

Go to google, search for "godaddy coupon" and click the $1.99 or $2.95 ad at the top of the results.

•••
Thanks

empty cart and retry once

•••
Try also clearing browser cache.

•••
Thanks
Some don't work for me as well in Australia, like the new code GOFB006A. I think sometimes it depends on location.

•••
Try changing the transactional currency to USD, it did not worked for me in Indian Rupees but in USD it worked (1.99 offer)

•••
31% off NO MINIMUM

Use source code gdx183a

Offer expires Sunday, October 28, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
Search Google For "Godaddy Coupon" and you will see a godaddy ad for $1.99 .COMs

Here was my cart for the .COM + .INFO
Cart Subtotal $27.34
Your Savings -$24.99
Total Discount 91%
Order Total
$2.35

Thanks, worked for me on a transfer. I tried entering the code with a cleared cart - but that didn't work. But clicking through from the ad did work. :bingo: Thanks much!

•••
GDBBCART30

Saves 30 percent , Expires Nov/15

•••
This offer worked for me today. The code to use for it is GOFB006A $1.99 .com + free .info

This code worked for me. Rep added

GOFB006A $1.99 .com + free .info

•••
new code for 1.99$ is GOFB1001AA

but it doesn't work for me

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Thanks

almost every one of them expires after 10.000 redemptions

•••
can i use those codes for .in? if not can you give me a code? thanks

•••
its a little bit high. i look at godaddy and its $16

•••
for those asking for .com renewals, I have been searching a bit and the best I could find are gda547 & GDBBA776 for around $8++ - sadly not much else around i could see

•••
Looks like you can get free private regs with code cjcPRIVATE.

Details
Free Private Registration with Domain Purchase at GoDaddy. Code cjcPRIVATE (Private Registration MUST be added to cart before checkout, in order to qualify for this offer.) (Exp. 11/06/2012)

Enjoy!

•••
Looks like you can get free private regs with code cjcPRIVATE.

Details
Free Private Registration with Domain Purchase at GoDaddy. Code cjcPRIVATE (Private Registration MUST be added to cart before checkout, in order to qualify for this offer.) (Exp. 11/06/2012)

Enjoy!

yeah, but it can not be combined with coupons for domain names discount

•••
yeah, but it can not be combined with coupons for domain names discount

Since no code is stackable, you'll probably have to do two transactions: the purchase, transfer or renewal as the first one and then privacy.

That doesnt seem to work, I tried it myself. :(

Last edited:
•••
why cant the 1.99 and 2.95 codes work for .orgs :(

they should give coupon codes for other tlds also ...

•••
A $5.99 .org code was posted earlier this month, somewhere in this thread. The savings aren't as generous, but still better than nothing.

•••
Few weeks ago, I posted a trick how you can get unlimited number of .orgs for 4.99 each, if the .info is still available. I am not sure if it still works, but you can try it out:
1) Search for a domain name you want with .info extension , add it and go to checkout
2) Its important that only at checkout you click on the little red field "add these matching domains" and click ".org" (don't do it manualy)
3) then delete the .info extension
4) Voila you got an .org for 4.99
(also always remember to click one year registeration length for all domains, otherwise it doesn't work)

•••
Code:
GOFB006A
USA

NO PAYPAL THOUGH

Cart Subtotal $27.34

Your Savings -$24.99
Total Discount 91%

Order Total
$2.35

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

new code for 1.99$ is GOFB1001AA

but it doesn't work for me

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

almost every one of them expires after 10.000 redemptions

GOFB1001AA works in usa but no paypal option

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

heres what i found in the east coast usa
this is one new register dot com with the free info

gdx183a 13.35 can use paypal
GTNGEUR18 13.35 can use paypal
gtnges04 13.35 can use paypal
GOFB006A 2.35can not use paypal
rrtv10 8.82 can use paypal
wallet412 13.35 can use paypal

•••
•••
GOFB1001AA works only USA user

Last night i used either GOFB1001AA or GOFB006A and it worked for me @ $ 1.99 although i am not from the US. I forgot which one i really used but i guess it is the former , now both works for $ 7.99 , it seems you cant use both ...

•••
Hello everybody,

New price CO-domains godaddy ? = 12.99
=> Does anybody know a code how to get this price lower ?

And does anybody kows to get co-renewals as cheap as possible ?

Thanks in advance

•••
GOFB1001AA works only USA user
Just checked 2.95 outside US. Working well. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 PM ----------

Also... clear Internet browser cache is must... at least for me it did work when I have creared the browser cache.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back