NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was it $20 to spend on anything - like getting the best renewal and then applying the $20 on top of that?
It doesn't stack with promo codes (in fact, it is applied as a promo code itself, so you can't add another one at the same time).

Whatever the "discount price" that displays in your cart is (without codes), that is the price that the $20 will be taken off of. Then tack on ICANN fees, etc.

Last edited:
•••
"Looking for a big discount on your next GoDaddy.com purchase?

Our new app gives all our Page Fans a discount code for 25% or 30% off a future order. Plus, Super Fans that have Liked this Page for a year or more get a $4.00* .COM domain name code and 30% off a future order!

Get the details and your discount at http://no_url_shorteners/FriendDeal
"

---------- Post added at 08:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

is there any Private Registration coupon

You'll need to dig back a few pages of this thread. I seem to remember seeing some that were for privacy at $3.99

•••
I need a .com renewal... hope there is something like $2 :)

•••
There are never codes for renewals for that price.
Only for new Registrations.

•••
Not a great discount, but todoay GoDaddy tweeted code strength for 20%

•••
RENEWAL CODES:
____________.com____.org____.net___.info
gda547_____$8.67___$7.68___$7.68___$8.17
gda776_____$8.67___$7.68___$7.68___$8.17
gdbba547___$8.67___$7.68___$7.68___$8.17
gdbba776___$8.67___$7.68___$7.68___$8.17
gdbbren8___$8.67___$7.68___$7.68___$8.17
gdbb776____$8.67___$7.68_______-___$8.17
bb5020d5___$8.67_______-___$7.68_______-
gd50bbpd5__$8.67_______-___$7.68_______-
bacon3_____$8.67_______-_______-_______-
cjc795dom__$8.67_______-_______-_______-
gdbb1568b__$8.67__$10.67__$10.67_______-
cwm7___________-___$7.67___$7.67_______-
phd7___________-___$7.67___$7.67_______-
gdx347de___$9.92_______-___$9.92___$7.97

prices include the ICANN fee

Renewed a .com for $8.67, thanks for the chart!

•••
thanks much

$2.95 GoDaddy Code. cjc295v

*SPECIAL OFFER! .COM just $2.95*! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year! Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain name per year. $2.95 price for the first year of one new or transfer .COM per customer. Promotion expires after 10,000 redemptions. Additional years or .COMs may be purchased for $7.99 per year. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal rate.

•••
Thanks for this code..

gdx347de 35% off renewals.

•••
•••
just used gda547 to renew 3 .coms and 1 .org for just $33.69! More than 40% discount.

•••
Coupon godaddy: cjc295v1
.COM just $2.95

---------- Post added at 12:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Coupon godaddy: GTNGEUR18

•••
gtnges04

1 .com 2.95$ Additional just $7.99

•••
31% off today only:

Code:
gdx183be

Fineprint:

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, premium domains, or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires Sunday, October 28, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
Search Google For "Godaddy Coupon" and you will see a godaddy ad for $1.99 .COMs

Here was my cart for the .COM + .INFO
Cart Subtotal $27.34
Your Savings -$24.99
Total Discount 91%
Order Total
$2.35

•••
It works from certain IPs, randomly selected, I think. I see 7.99 :) on the screen. Does not look reasonable price for .COM to me :) Eight times higher than it must be :)

Paying GoDaddy more is against my religion :)

•••
It works from certain IPs, randomly selected, I think. I see 7.99 :) on the screen. Does not look reasonable price for .COM to me :) Eight times higher than it must be :)

Paying GoDaddy more is against my religion :)

No doubtful that it's randomly selected. More likely codes are geographically targetted.

And yes, I agree $1 domains would be nice, but those only come by once in a blue moon.

•••
Search Google For "Godaddy Coupon" and you will see a godaddy ad for $1.99 .COMs

Cart Subtotal $27.34
Your Savings -$24.99
Total Discount 91%
Order Total
$2.35

This offer worked for me today. The code to use for it is GOFB006A $1.99 .com + free .info

•••
This offer worked for me today. The code to use for it is GOFB006A $1.99 .com + free .info

it worked for me too :D (just had to empty my cart, as usual with these codes...):kickass:

•••

Cart Subtotal $27.34
Your Savings -$24.99
Total Discount 91%
Order Total
$2.35
Used GOFB006A for this deal, as mentioned above. Thanks!

•••
I need .com renewal code...plss

•••
how much the cheapest renewal code that godaddy gave? im waiting now for a code for the cheapest renewal code before i renew.

•••
it worked for me too :D (just had to empty my cart, as usual with these codes...):kickass:
Exactly! and it worked for me following the 'empty cart' guide...
B-)

•••
GOFB006A

.com register and transers from 1.99$

•••

worked for me too, with Total Discount 91%!!
wow , thanks for this

•••
Rock awesome! Rep+ for the code.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back