IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
They always gimme that message so I assume they don't want us to save any more :p

It seems like everytime this message appears:

the coupon codes no longer work. All i get is the 8.17 discount. Not the 495.

•••
40% off new .com registrations

plus

30% off .com renewals

gdx855c

•••
Be the next big thing with a $5.99* .COM domain.
Enter USAUSA2 at checkout

Interesting how GoDaddy launched a code with USA in it. Code Canada1 still works and offers unlimited $5.99 .com's (as opposed to the 5 that USAUSA2 offers). I suppose they are trying to track the US differently than Canada - and perhaps make people think they can only use the USA one. But we here at NamePros know better! B-)

•••
Great code for any long term buyers. You can buy your domain for multiple years at $4.95 per year. So if its a domain that you'll be developing its a great deal.

Thanks for the code.
db

your welcome.
yes, we can register up to 3 domain and upto 10 years with that price

•••
Last edited:
•••
"gofg936h" - transfer domain for $2.95 + ICANN

Thanks for the code but I might have used it last month because the price remains $8.17 for transfer :)

•••
Thanks for the code but I might have used it last month because the price remains $8.17 for transfer :)

May be it has limited user per user. I just used it today and it worked for me, first time though.

•••
If you might have used it before, then there's a strong chance i probably have used it myself too. So i won't try to login to my acct anymore (i'm too lazy). lol

It seems we're both afflicted with coupon code dementia. :p

•••
new August 2012. Org transfer code

thank you

•••
Another one for 40% Off NEW .coms and 30% Off .com Renewals

gdx823bb

*Plus ICANN fee of 18 cents per domain name year. 40% list price discount applies to new .COM registrations. .COM renewals receive a 30% off discount under this promotion. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price. Offer expires August 26, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

** Sale price good on new first-year registration prices as of 8/13/2012.

•••
•••
thanks, How much does that make renewals?

With code gdx823bb, new .com's came in at $8.99 for me. And renewals were $10.49. In either case there are much better deals/codes out there, so I'd avoid this code.

•••
the best now for registaration
WORLDWIN Total Discount 65%
for renew
GDBB776 $8.67

•••
save 40% off on .COM domain registrations and get .CO for just $12.99
gdx823cb

•••
•••
Please try this
Not affiliate links

http://www.godaddy.com/domains/get-a-website-globe-2.aspx?isc=gfnf4id01

SPECIAL OFFER! .COMs just $4.95* per year up to 3 domains! Additional .COMs just $7.99* per year!
Applies to new and transfer domains, up to ten registration years. Offer may not be used for renewals. $4.95* .COM offer limited to three domains per customer, additional .COMs just $7.99* per year. Discount will be reflected in your shopping cart; cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Customers may not use gift cards, PayPal® or AliPay to redeem this offer. Your discount will be applied in your shopping cart. * Plus ICANN fee of $0.18 per domain year.

This worked fine. Repped!

•••
With code gdx823bb, new .com's came in at $8.99 for me. And renewals were $10.49. In either case there are much better deals/codes out there, so I'd avoid this code.

I agree, it isn't always the best option for everyone.

With my Discount Domain Club Membership, my New .coms are always $8.19+fee and renewals are the same or close and this is without any codes. So, I always look for a $3-$5 code for new .coms when I am in the buying mood!

The DDC Membership fee is well worth the price when you have as many names as I do. The cost is around $90/year, BUT you can use one of the 35% off codes like I did and it cost me around $60!!

•••
gd whois is way too pricey even with the .com reg discount.

nc is way better deal imho. comes w/free whois plus aug discount on .com regs. = $9.61usd total cost

:sold:

•••
gd whois is way too pricey even with the .com reg discount.

nc is way better deal imho. comes w/free whois plus aug discount on .com regs. = $9.61usd total cost

:sold:

Yes, on single domains I would agree with you. But I think GD wins out if you reg a minimum of 5, and get privacy free - best time to do that is when one of those $4.99 or $5.99 codes come out and allow more than one (sometimes the max is 3).

But 1 year later, you will need to transfer out to a registrar with free privacy, like NC or pay the high GD domainsbyproxy renewal price.

•••
I agree, it isn't always the best option for everyone.

With my Discount Domain Club Membership, my New .coms are always $8.19+fee and renewals are the same or close and this is without any codes. So, I always look for a $3-$5 code for new .coms when I am in the buying mood!

The DDC Membership fee is well worth the price when you have as many names as I do. The cost is around $90/year, BUT you can use one of the 35% off codes like I did and it cost me around $60!!

I don't get joining the GD club. I too have a substantive amount of names. But I buy new .com's at a max price of $6.97 per name on GoDaddy. I use the same code and it always works (so it's not like I'm searching around to get $6.97 .com domains). Plus, I too can get cheaper when $5.99 or less codes come out - but $6.97 is the max I pay. So why is the GD Domain Club worth it? It offers me the privilege to pay MORE than I pay ($8.19 + fee) and charge me $90 per year? Doesn't sound like a deal to me.

•••
Yes, on single domains I would agree with you. But I think GD wins out if you reg a minimum of 5, and get privacy free - best time to do that is when one of those $4.99 or $5.99 codes come out and allow more than one (sometimes the max is 3).

But 1 year later, you will need to transfer out to a registrar with free privacy, like NC or pay the high GD domainsbyproxy renewal price.

If there was a cheap transfer to another register I would be transferring and then transfer back to GD the following year but I have not come across any cheaper transfer registers?

---------- Post added at 02:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

the best now for registaration
WORLDWIN Total Discount 65%
for renew
GDBB776 $8.67

That worked out to AU$7.68 for .ORG renewal & AU$8.87 for .com

that will do me, thanks!

•••
Anyone know how to get free privacy on renewals,or on 5 or more new domain purchases, seems godaddy has closed this loophole since the new corporate company took over, just hate getting spammer, or called by web designers...

If you have a code that works, you can PM me, and I would be willing to pay a $5 finders fee via paypal if your system works.

•••
I'm looking at a huge cost on a godaddy server, the cost is, $2,709.75 and "gdbbe729" saved me 34% so thanks to everyone for having this thread. The cost is now, $1,781.83

CPU: Intel Core i5 - 4 cores
RAM: 8 GB
Storage: 2 x 1 TB hard drives
Bandwidth: 10 TB per month

•••
Anyone know how to get free privacy on renewals,or on 5 or more new domain purchases, seems godaddy has closed this loophole since the new corporate company took over, just hate getting spammer, or called by web designers...

On single names, check back a few pages in this thread, there were a few codes that included $3.99 privacy. I don't know about renewals though.

And the "5 or more" on new domains was not a loophole. It's been free with 5 or more for quite some time. Unless they changed this recently??

•••
I'm looking at a huge cost on a godaddy server.....

take a minute and check to see if it will save you money to become a godaddy reseller and buy it under the reseller account.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back