IT.COM
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi!

All you android users, look for Domainpricemonitor.com v.0.3
in google play store.

Most of those codes worked for me.

ps. i'm not affiliated with this app.

•••
And the "5 or more" on new domains was not a loophole. It's been free with 5 or more for quite some time. Unless they changed this recently??

Just tried adding a bunch of random domains in my cart and adding privacy - and it is indeed no longer showing up as free.

Oh well, GoDaddy needs to make some money somehow, lol.

•••
On single names, check back a few pages in this thread, there were a few codes that included $3.99 privacy. I don't know about renewals though.

And the "5 or more" on new domains was not a loophole. It's been free with 5 or more for quite some time. Unless they changed this recently??

Seems the new corporate company is shutting down a lot of the codes.

•••
"Make sure anyone surfing the ‘Net will find you with a $7.99 .NET domain! Enter EXTREMEDEAL at checkout, or click
Code:
http://no_url_shorteners/mbnb
for details."

Source:
Code:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150969715915686&set=a.317594435685.164824.8749090685&type=1

•••
•••
do any of you get this when you try to enter some codes and no discount gets added

"You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price. Details"

•••
do any of you get this when you try to enter some codes and no discount gets added

"You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price. Details"

Almost all the time now, except the lowest price is not low. :(

•••
Need new transfer codes.. nothing is working for me must have used these old pre-august ones.

•••
GDBBREN8

the best code you can get for .org coming down almost 55% :)

works on .tv .com and .net too try and let us know what you saved

Saved on both .net and .org renewal, brought the price down to $7.68 per year, including ICANN fee.

;)

Last edited:
•••
nothing is working for me must have used these old pre-august ones.
Same here.

And the thing is, as i have posted earlier, everytime i enter a domain name for transfer/reg, this thing shows up immediately:

You qualified for multiple money-saving offers! We've automatically applied the best offer, giving you the lowest price

And all codes i enter, won't work anymore. Everything is stuck at 8.17.

•••
•••
Non of the "gfnf..." and "gofg..." codes worked for me , they never work for me. Also in the past non of them worked.

Last edited:
•••
Non of the "gfnf..." and "gofg..." codes worked for me , they never work for me. Also in the past non of them worked.

Try these steps. It worked for me 3 days ago. Might work for you as well

1. Empty your cart
2. Follow the link, don't use the coupon code

•••
Thanks BladeMaster both worked for me.

•••
$2.95. Worked like a charm BladeMaster. Thanks.

•••

1. Empty your cart

I did that and it shows 2,95$ at the first stages of the registeration procedure, but as soon as i am at shopping cart, the price switches to 7,99.

Maybe some codes don't work in certain countries.

Thanks anyway

•••
dot com discount renewals, maybe with other extensions too!

wanting to renew a domain (dot com) and so far tried the following:

without discount (1 year) $13.17
----------------
$8.62 (34.55% discount)*****BEST VALUE SO FAR :)
gdx347de
----------------

:)

Thanks for this code, gdx347de
it also works on a .ca renewal - brings the price down to $9.46cdn [including tax] :tu:

•••
I did that and it shows 2,95$ at the first stages of the registeration procedure, but as soon as i am at shopping cart, the price switches to 7,99.

Choose another link ($3.95) above, once dot-com is in the cart (not earlier), add .info and get your totals lowered to $4,04 (info comes free). It worked like this in my case.

Last edited:
•••
Any renewal cod for .co domains.

thanks

•••

1. Empty your cart
Still didn't work for me. Sad.

•••
Any .net renewel code ?

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

GDBBREN8

Worked like a charm with >net renewal

Got 27% savings with this code

•••
GDBBREN8

Thank you and repped...it saved me 42% (!) on 3 new .coms and a .NET and .INFO renewal.

•••
gdbba1005 it takes off 20 percent.

•••
•••
USAUSA2 best code for new .com registration

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back