Dynadot
NameSilo
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not sure if this is geo-restricted to canda but Godaddy is running ads on bus shelters in Toronto.

$5.99 CDN for a .com plus ICANN
Code is Canada1

Works for me but I'm in Canada, not sure about other locations

Works in the US - just picked up 5 .com's for $5.99 each plus ICANN. Thanks!

Shane

•••

cjc495WD2 is a nice code, BUT if you try to register another domain just after getting this bargain, a cost of $14.99 (for a .com!) shows up in your cart, so just remember to snag another code before checkout.

A bit of a Trojan Horse code, I'm afraid.

We just have to be smarter than Godaddy!

:hehe:

Sneaky!

Not for me, the max I ever pay is like $8.29 before codes. DDC Member baby!! The next ones for me were all $7.99, if I wanted more, but I stopped the impulse buying and stepped away from the buy button!! :)

---------- Post added 07-28-2012 at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-27-2012 at 11:47 PM ----------

It's nice to have that "stick it to the man feeling!" even when you know you are probably the one getting "stuck". Oh well! :)

Just purchased a Website tonight package for a project...did a 12 month package and got 26% off for doing so, then I added this little code I got today FBWSTX20 for another 20% off on top of that. $107.88 package for $63.86. Then I threw a .com in the cart for fun and it is was only $1.99 since I was buying something else!!

Sweet!!

•••
Everything is cheap by the bulk.

But if you are sniping for just 1 or 2 domains at a time, you have no choice but to hunt for coupons.

•••
How to register a cheap .info with Godaddy? (Don't need a .com now), for me the price is 12,17 USD.

•••
GD dot com discount renewal codes as of 29th July 2012

dot com discount renewals, maybe with other extensions too!

wanting to renew a domain (dot com) and so far tried the following:

without discount (1 year) $13.17
----------------
$8.62 (34.55% discount)*****BEST VALUE SO FAR :)
gdx347de
----------------
$8.67 (34.17% discount)
bacon3
gdbbren8
gdbb776
cjc795dom
bb5020d5
----------------
$8.88 (32.57% discount)
gdx717a
gdx624k
----------------
$9.27 (29.61% discount)
fb30tldn
fb3tld30
----------------
$9.40 (28.63% discount)
gdx734w
gdx729pla
----------------

any others better than gdx347de ?

:)

•••
What coupons are going for domain renewals? Both .co and .net domains please?

•••
I just renewed .info for $7,97 (included ICANN fee) using gdx347de

The lowest I found.

•••
gdbbe729

25% off $65 or more.

•••
gdbba685

20% off on orders of $100 (70 euro) or more.

•••
Just tested a load of codes - the cheapest was LKSWDD495 - for 4.95 .coms

•••
Works in the US - just picked up 5 .com's for $5.99 each plus ICANN. Thanks!

Shane

Code is Canada1. Thanks mate, works in Oz as well!

•••
Just searched for .com renewal codes and the cheapest I could get was $8.49. We need cheaper renewals Godaddy!!!;)

•••
•••
•••
Just searched for .com renewal codes and the cheapest I could get was $8.49. We need cheaper renewals Godaddy!!!;)

I agree. I've searched everywhere and the cheapest .com renewal I can find is $8.49 using GDBBREN8. But I'd like to find cheaper. It just doesn't exist at the moment :'(

•••
30%OFF .com .net .org .co

FB3TLD30 Exp. 8/8/2012

•••
Any renewal codes for the UK?

•••
.org renewal is totally $7.67 with PHD7 code

•••
•••
$2.95 .com

Just copy and paste into browser bar
Code:
http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search-danica.aspx?isc=gofg2005ha&rct=j&q=domains

Price gets reflected in the cart at checkout...add $0.18 Icann fee etc

Small Print:

Enjoy I just purchased 1 name and got a .info with it as well for free ;)

Here is another to try:

$3.95 .com + free .info +Icann Fee etc

Just Copy and paste into browser bar!
Code:
http://www.godaddy.com/domains/search-danica.aspx?isc=gofe2005ha&rct=j&q=domains

Small Print:

Enjoy!

Thanks Blake! I just copied and pasted the $2.95 code and got a .com for $3.13 :kickass:

•••
Excellent, both codes appear valid towards transfers as well

•••
Want to confirm

Code is Canada1. Thanks. Just bought 2 domains in the USA, very cool. Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Save 25% off $75 or more, use code gdbb1901.

Terms: Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains, or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. After the initial purchase term, discounted products will renew at the then-current renewal list price.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back