IT.COM
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Iravan

TSAS HostEstablished Member
Impact
This List of Codes has been compiled through the many additions of NP members. This thread could not survive without the community effort, thanks to everyone.

Please continue to post more codes and deals as you find them.

You will find the current codes in the last few pages of the thread.
** Please let us know if you find any current code not working so we can update them **
Post just the code; no live links; example of code only: gdbba776 good for x
No Tutorials. Just the code.
Affiliate codes are allowed!
No links
No 3rd party site coupons (all coupons must be GoDaddy directly)
Enjoy the discounts!​

Paul Buonopane said:
  • As many people watch this thread to be notified of new codes, please keep discussion to other threads. This isn't a suitable place to discuss the pros and cons of GoDaddy's service, though such posts are certainly welcome elsewhere.

Important Note
Please note that this thread is only for information that directly leads to discounts at GoDaddy.

If you are looking to discuss the recent changes to GoDaddy's promo code policy, please use this thread.

If you have been banned from GoDaddy as a result of alleged promo code abuse, please use this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
gdx347de
works like charm for renewals. I just renewed 4 .coms + 1 .net for $44.42 instead of $67.85 (Total Discount 34%)

Thanks very much, This also works for .ca renewals.
This is for two.

Cart Start: $25.98
Total Discount $9.09
Taxes $2.02
ToTal: $18.91 cdn

:kickass:

•••
$7.99 New .CO & .COM

gdx717a

:)

•••
Any good code for a .net transfer?

•••
cjc495WD2 - Up to 5 .com's for $4.95, expires after 10,000 redemptions and you cannot use PayPal or other services.
Worked for me yesterday, but who knows how long it'll last. ;)

•••
•••
Not surprising. With how viral GoDaddy codes get these days, any redemption limits probably get reached very quickly.

•••
Not surprising. With how viral GoDaddy codes get these days, any redemption limits probably get reached very quickly.

I seriously doubt my .CO code had anything to do with a limit, GD monitors this thread and when they see an older code here that still works they deactivate it immediately.
They are currently advertising a $9.99 .CO code so I guess they forgot about my $7.99 code.

That tells me that maybe I need to keep my codes to my self :(

•••
Besides creating a new account, do you need another CC or is it OK to use the one you regularly use with your primary GD account?

je,je,je .... I created another GD account and paid with another credit card and received the following email:

Thank you for being our valued customer. For your protection, as part of an ongoing effort to prevent the unauthorized usage of your payment method(s), the recent purchase activity on Account #54670XXX is currently being reviewed by our verification office. This precautionary step is taken as a security measure to defend you, our valued customer, from online predators and identity theft. Our goal is to reasonably ensure that the owner of the payment method has authorized the purchase(s). To complete this verification process, please log in to your account with us today.

During the log in process, to verify the payment method's account holder has authorized usage of this payment method, our secure site will prompt you to upload a viewable, scanned copy of the payment method account holder's government-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license or passport. If we do not receive the requested documentation within the next 48 hours, your order(s) may be cancelled for your protection.

Upon receipt and verification, we will notate your account that the necessary documentation to substantiate your account has been received. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Sincerely,
Verification Office

•••
hmm, maybe multiple accounts aren't such a good idea after all...

•••
hmm, maybe multiple accounts aren't such a good idea after all...

7 years ago I had two accounts due to Godaddy's absorption of all RegFly (old company) accounts upon a court order after their dissolution.

I have never attempted to open a second but the discounts makes me wonder.

I don't want to give anyone any ideas but I wonder what, if any, affect prepaid credit cards can have.

Love,
Marcia

•••
je,je,je .... I created another GD account and paid with another credit card and received the following email:

What country do you reside in?

•••
Any new August 2012 .com transfer code for $4.95 or below ??

•••
Just tried a load of codes for a new .com - canada1 was the best at $6.17

•••
30% OFF

gdx813r

*Not applicable to ICANN fees, taxes, transfers, bulk pricing, premium domains or Search Engine Visibility advertising budget. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, sale, discount or promotion. Offer expires Sunday, August 5, 2012 at midnight (Pacific Time).

•••
Hi guys,

Been a while, hope everyone is well!

Don't think anyone has posted this yet:

.com renewal - $8.57 inc fee

gdbb1568b

Thanks for posting that, I knew I could get better than >$9 (at 34% off) for .com renewals.
:tu:

•••
•••
Can't find any renewals cheaper than 8.49!!! Looks like Godaddy is making up for all the 2.95 - 4.95 com codes.

•••
Thank you for the coupon code. =) Yay for $8.50 renewal.

gdbb1568b

•••
Just used these for renewal:

.org: PHD7 - $7.67
.com: gdbb1568b $8.67
.net: GDBBREN8 - $7.68

All include the ICANN fee.

•••
Got this with a renewal email

gdbba776

it's only 20%, but it gives $3.99 privacy

•••
25% off orders over $65 or more
use code FB2HPA65

•••
Hi guys,

Been a while, hope everyone is well!

Don't think anyone has posted this yet:

.com renewal - $8.57 inc fee

gdbb1568b

Giving me $8.67 (inc fee) renewal not $8.57..... which is the same as BACON3.

•••
gdx813e gives 30% off! No Minimum!

•••
Just used BACON3 for a .com renewal 42% discount $8.67 total inc. ICANN fees.

•••
Godaddy Coupon Codes For .CO Renewal

gdx624k = 32% Off
gdx713d = 32% Off
gdx347de = 35% Off

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back